EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Loyalist round table

(1/7) > >>

Laerise [PIE]:
Just to throw it out there since this forum seems to a.) house quite a diverse mix of loyalist corp members already and b.) much more loyalist friendly and flame free than theonewhosenamewedarenotspeakoutaloud.

Who would be interrested into opening a round table, maybe even make it into a monthly/bimonthly thing, where amarrian loyalists can discuss loyalistic matters?

I'd like to offer the paradise.found club for this because it's safer and more private than basilica ... and it has better service :P

Ashar Kor-Azor:
Is this IC or OOC? 'Cause the trouble is, a character like Ashar wouldn't be terribly welcome without some clearing of slates - or a character like Ashar's player, or a lot of people that used to associate with Revan in the most minor way possible, because of Amarrian crazy.

Perhaps they can just throw open the doors in light of Jamyl Sarum turning into a wtfliberal, tho?

Laerise [PIE]:
Well, to be quite honest, I don't think I have seen anything of Ashar in.. more than a year now. Are you still subscribed/playing? ;)

Also, if we don't turn it into a complete liberal muddhole you can always make a mirror image for the "dark side" of the bloc, right? Which would be rather amusing, at least imo

Ashar Kor-Azor:
Yus, see, there IS no more loyalist bloc. And I've been back ingame for the last month and more.

There's some dudes involved in PF and there's some scattered corps and that's all she wrote.

I don't think you'll get much real traction rebuilding anything with the old paradigm. What is needed is a broad church approach, to bring in anything that calls itself Amarrian by way of common ground in reference to faith and not politics; there is no longer a difficulty when it comes to politics because we have a body on the Golden Throne.

Laerise [PIE]:
Oh, definetly.

The biggest problem is the ammount of bad blood between various corps and how to get rid of that, if even temporarily, which is why I have posted about it here rather than on the igs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version