General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

Character Portrait Rating

<< < (3/98) > >>

Kybernetes Moros:
Graelyn's has the expression and lightning down fine, in my view: it's a nice slight move away from the common "I AM AMARRIAN. QUAKE BEFORE MY DISAPPROVAL." without coming across as totally hippy. I do notice a weird feature of the Carbon creator in it, though; where the face is slightly pockmarked, etc, the forehead, area below the temples, and scalp lacks that. Weird.

It's okay. Vaun's is literally the best thing ever. Anyone who disagrees is racist to hammerhead sharks.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Louella Dougans:

--- Quote from: Kybernetes Moros on 22 Sep 2012, 02:39 --- I do notice a weird feature of the Carbon creator in it, though; where the face is slightly pockmarked, etc, the forehead, area below the temples, and scalp lacks that. Weird.

--- End quote ---

Scalp Wax.

Also, I like Vaun. The lighting and hair colour create an odd effect with head shape, making it an interesting picture.

Gesakaarin:
Graelyn: "I disapprove. Especially those Godless Heathens, Heretics and Infidels. My eyes are also lasers and will burn such scum to ash."

Vaun: "Yes, I'm as harmless and unassuming as I look. No, really, you can trust me. What's that I slipped in your drink you say? Come now, I would never do something so sly and underhanded..."

GoGo Yubari:

--- Quote from: ArtOfLight on 21 Sep 2012, 17:13 ---I don't know the character but since this is about the portrait:

I like it. The casual clothing, light make-up and glasses give her the look of a free-spirit with a slight edge to her. Perhaps she's fiercely independent but laid back. I give bonus points for her not being unrealistically endowed.

7/10

--- End quote ---

Haha, well that's awesome, you pretty much nailed it there!

I must say I wasn't entirely happy with how the Intaki turned out in the new chargen. Not that they were bad per se, but just recreating GoGo wasn't exactly easy and it resulted in a very changed look. For one, her trademark red hair was gone, because Intaki don't exactly get the correct shade as an option.

NISYN Aelisha:
Vaun has one of those 'interesting faces' where you can't quite place why it is odd at first glace.  Then you realize the man is part hammerhead!

Well, let's give this a go then, first off with Aelisha Montenagre:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version