EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Art; uniforms or otherwise!

<< < (3/36) > >>

Ava Starfire:
Holy crap, this thread is going places. Leo, that city scape is incredible; if you were after Vegas meets Blade Runner, id say you got it. I love the holographic signs!

Lyn, your art is gorgeous. The pics you drew of lyn blew my mind, the realism is wonderful. Thank you also for darkening up my pic, that looks great.

And no, I dont know if i thought about the Star wars letters or not subconsciously, but I was actually thinking about the "dragon" alphabet from skyrim when I did it.

More please folks!

Lyn Farel:
Thanks. Please note though that these portraits are not made out of nothing, I use photo references and pics...

I found some other sources I forgot in the first place :

Now you mention cities, this one might look like a little more deus ex like than eve like, but well...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mining planet

Saede Riordan:
attempt to draw Saede yesterday, I'm much better at surreal stuff then stuff that supposed to look realistic, so...meh

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Red:
Fuckin' A, this is a talented lot XD

MOAR PLZ

Leopold Caine:
Thanks Ava, and the holo signs were the last thing I put on it and thought the sketch was missing ^_^

Also Lyn, as I was just telling to Ava in the OOC, your style reminds me a lot of Josip Vaništa's work:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Not sure if you're familiar with his work, but overall very good stuff! Just thought I'd let you know.
Also Ava, I love the kid holding the rifter toy in the first one. As for the second... fuck, will I have to make a drawing of Mr. Coon now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version