Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fedos are spongy creatures about the size of a cat that smell horrible and are sometimes used for waste disposal on ships? More here!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Most Wanted: Character Archetypes  (Read 9506 times)

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
Re: Most Wanted: Character Archetypes
« Reply #60 on: 17 Sep 2014, 16:15 »

I want to change my vote to that now.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #61 on: 17 Sep 2014, 16:16 »

And a vote reset.
-OOChé

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #62 on: 17 Sep 2014, 16:29 »

Yay minneh turristz.

youcancallmesir

• Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo.
  • Clonejack
  • I'm not afraid of you. Let's do this.
    • Talking in Local
« Reply #63 on: 28 Oct 2014, 13:44 »

I guess you could say that Quat is a space cowboy at this juncture in his life. He lives in FW lowsec, flying for a non-FW corp, and day-trips into wormholes. His best friend is a Civire with serious Gallente sympathies, and he flies solo in frigates 90% of the time.

I've been thinking about non-standard activism lately though, and no one's looking out for baseliners. Not all of them, but the teeming masses of poor and disenfranchised. For as little as 1 ISK per day, you could help keep a child just like little Jarek here from starving in the streets, you obscenely wealthy monster.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2014, 13:50 by youcancallmesir »
Dr. Quattras Peione
No, I'm not THAT kind of doctor

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #64 on: 28 Oct 2014, 22:48 »

I guess you could say that Quat is a space cowboy at this juncture in his life. He lives in FW lowsec, flying for a non-FW corp, and day-trips into wormholes. His best friend is a Civire with serious Gallente sympathies, and he flies solo in frigates 90% of the time.

I've been thinking about non-standard activism lately though, and no one's looking out for baseliners. Not all of them, but the teeming masses of poor and disenfranchised. For as little as 1 ISK per day, you could help keep a child just like little Jarek here from starving in the streets, you obscenely wealthy monster.

*Points to Che, the Space Communist.*
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #65 on: 29 Oct 2014, 00:53 »

I am pleasantly surprised to see no small number of space cattle-herding going on.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #66 on: 29 Oct 2014, 02:00 »

I am pleasantly surprised to see no small number of space cattle-herding going on.

Although slaves are referred to as 'livestock'.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #67 on: 29 Oct 2014, 02:27 »

There's such thing as slave-burger?

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #68 on: 29 Oct 2014, 03:15 »

If you're a Blood Raider, and you like it very rare.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #69 on: 29 Oct 2014, 06:27 »

I thought Blood Raiders only eat Bloodburger, you know that one with the patty made out of enriched coagulated blood? The same how a Veggieburger uses patties made of soy?

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #70 on: 29 Oct 2014, 07:06 »

I thought Blood Raiders only eat Bloodburger, you know that one with the patty made out of enriched coagulated blood? The same how a Veggieburger uses patties made of soy?

"We will eat the body and sanctify its blood, to let it be born again." - First sentence, first chapter, The Burning Life

Bit off topic there. It would be nice to have some cohorts in Delve. I've had a few in the past. They mostly relied on me to lead them. So I again suggest a Blood Raider.  One that has the strength to lead, a mind to grow, and a heart to love. If you have any inner Blood Raider that you've always wanted to be. There are people (me) that will play with you. Mind you, your character will be hated off the bat ICly- Even by Anyanka.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #71 on: 29 Oct 2014, 14:06 »

I voted for Gallente activist. It has been quite a while since we've seen many of those. I know of two players that are trying to get something going in that faction right now - I dearly hope it works out well for them.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #72 on: 29 Oct 2014, 16:33 »

Seems to me there is no 'most wanted' character archetype, given how a) the list keeps growing and b) the votes spread over the options quite nicely. (Shannon-Diversity is 2.499, ln N = 2.639, giving a ratio of 0.947 for the Equitability of the given options.) What does this tell us? Probably that we have a lot of different people here who think that different things are interesting.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #73 on: 29 Oct 2014, 16:45 »

Seems to me there is no 'most wanted' character archetype, given how a) the list keeps growing and b) the votes spread over the options quite nicely. (Shannon-Diversity is 2.499, ln N = 2.639, giving a ratio of 0.947 for the Equitability of the given options.) What does this tell us? Probably that we have a lot of different people here who think that different things are interesting.

Probably the best result we could ask for.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #74 on: 29 Oct 2014, 21:34 »

Probably the best result we could ask for.
It is for sure at the better end of the bad-good result continuum. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6