DUST 514 RP Discussion and Resources > DUST 514 Character Development

is it possible that Foley CAN be a failed prototype ?

<< < (6/6)

Avio Yaken:

--- Quote from: Ollie on 04 Aug 2013, 17:37 ---
--- Quote from: Morwen Lagann on 04 Aug 2013, 06:48 ---*sigh* :bash:

People are not listening to a word I say. Never anywhere did I say it wasn't true, or an inaccurate statement to make.

--- End quote ---

:cube:

Apologies for appearing to not be listening. In truth, the sentence that prompted your reply was poorly constructed and not meant to convey the meaning you've attached to it (although I can see how it did).

Now let's get back on topic, presuming there's anything left to say on it. :)

--- End quote ---

lets have everyone call me a derp & catacomp this thread :l

Anslol:
No don't catacomb it. It's not derpy for asking a question. You aren't god modding or doing anything derp worthy. You're taking the time and effort to become a fully informed, well loved RP'er with a great character. Never think your questions or ideas are something to be catacombed.

Morwen Lagann:
If anything another mod may come by and snip the off-topic stuff. I would, but I posted, so :P

I think there's a solid idea in keeping him a second-gen soldier who is having compatibility issues with the implants - whether it's due to having prototype/older versions of the second-gen implants, or due to Foley's genetics or other biological stuff, would be up to you.

Gottii:
Yeah, Foley, you dont know me, but this post is the exact opposite of derp.  While doing a character by committee can be frought with problems, asking for PF insight is always a good thing. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version