Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a demonstration by the pro-cloning group Imperial Immortality Foundation was attacked by the Imperial Army using nanotoxin in YC106, resulting in numerous fatalities.

Author Topic: yes i am alive...  (Read 1005 times)

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
yes i am alive...
« on: 12 Jun 2014, 23:19 »

... vaugely.  Im acessable on skype from time to time. 

A little bit of too much shit at once.  You know it is pretty bad when you can't even summarize what the hell is going on.

If you don't have my skype and want it send a message, don't wanna throw an address out randomly t to the internet void.

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
Re: yes i am alive...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2014, 00:09 »

Awww, Arista.  :(  Even if it's vague, I'm sorry to hear about all that. If you need someone to talk to, I'm still about somewhat, and I do have Skype. I'll send you a message through this forums to let you know how to add me by, okay?

Take care.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2014, 05:24 »

Awww, Arista.  :(  Even if it's vague, I'm sorry to hear about all that. If you need someone to talk to, I'm still about somewhat, and I do have Skype. I'll send you a message through this forums to let you know how to add me by, okay?

Take care.

YOU need to be on Skype/MSN more, too, Rin. :P

I'll toss you a prod when I get into work, Ari. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg
  • Wetgraver
  • Federalista
« Reply #3 on: 13 Jun 2014, 15:12 »

Arista \o/

Dying is forbidden and I will kill you if you do
Drones are pretty cool, I guess.

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jun 2014, 00:58 »

Take care.

YOU need to be on Skype/MSN more, too, Rin. :P

I am on Skype. You're just not on mine right now. <_<

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jun 2014, 01:25 »

Thanks.  I think i have to log in and throw something big and ugly into my queue or something also, so i may pop up online.