Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bounty revision: a thought....  (Read 2427 times)

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
Re: Bounty revision: a thought....
« Reply #15 on: 08 Apr 2011, 12:15 »

Allowing setting of bounties to people with positive security status would turn the bounty hunters into assassins/a tool for griefing.

Who ever suggested I was doing any such thing? I'm not sure about restricting them exclusively to people with bad sec status (you can be a very scurvy rogue indeed without having bad sec), but:

1) Bounties should only be applyable to people you have kill rights on.

2) Bounties should only flag a target as killable in hisec if the bounty sum at least could pay out in full upon the loss of the ship. No fair setting a 1 ISK bounty to get kill rights on that marauder over there.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
Re: Bounty revision: a thought....
« Reply #16 on: 09 Apr 2011, 05:07 »

I have toyed around with a bounty-hunter corp idea in my head for a while - but there is no current game mechanic to support it other than "we are bounty hunters... but we work as mercs because thats the closest we can do..." and I really dont like merc work because blah, highsec wars D:

So, the ideas here are actually encouraging - I can't personally think of anything game-mechanics related to help right now... but keep up the brainstorming :D

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean
Pages: 1 [2]