Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Serpentis Corporation was initially a Gallentean research firm that evolved into a drug cartel? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Where do I Fit in At??  (Read 3468 times)

Ashlar Maidstone

• Clonejack
  • OHAI!! Yes this is little ol' Me!!
Re: Where do I Fit in At??
« Reply #15 on: 05 Apr 2011, 22:43 »

Gotta tell ya, I am so blessed being a part of this group and thanks so much for giving me ideas and such to think about. While being a Liberal Holder does put I guess a great deal of responsibility on my shoulders as far as having crew members aboard my ships that were abandon by their previous masters and such I taken a little bit different route in the my treatment of them to which I will discuss a little later.
They are in good hands by the way!! ;)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #16 on: 06 Apr 2011, 11:32 »

Gotta tell ya, I am so blessed being a part of this group and thanks so much for giving me ideas and such to think about. While being a Liberal Holder does put I guess a great deal of responsibility on my shoulders as far as having crew members aboard my ships that were abandon by their previous masters and such I taken a little bit different route in the my treatment of them to which I will discuss a little later.
They are in good hands by the way!! ;)

Your crew hav a habit of being blown-up from time to time. No Capsuleer crew are in 'good hands' especially not FW, pirate, or 0.0 dweller's crews.

Now if your doing the liberal Amarrian holder thing, there are plenty of ways you can make your toon special. Much like everyone ofc, but I digres...

Anyhow; I'm glad to note you have been inspired by everyone's inputs. Try to make it fun for all the folks you involve, whatever it is you do, though.

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #17 on: 12 Apr 2011, 11:30 »

The only intense conservative Amarrian RPers I see these days are in Vanguard Imperium. Those guys are pretty cool.

P.S. Minnies get really turned on when they are told simply to stfu and get in their cages.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #18 on: 12 Apr 2011, 11:31 »

Yeah, we love that stuff. You'll get so many hugs.

Mainly around the throat, but yeah. Hugs.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #19 on: 12 Apr 2011, 19:10 »

8) I can confirm the Vanguard Imperium are hard-core.
You should all come join us in fact! >_>

It is a bit more confronting to RP, because you don't tend to get a lot of IC hugs, but the OOC ones are more than able to make up for it if you remember its just for fun and not to get into it personally.

And Kazzzi >_> I still owe you one hell of a big ship loss, you nasty U'K munt ;) (<3)

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean
Pages: 1 [2]