EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

"Cribs" - EVE Edition

<< < (2/11) > >>

Nicoletta Mithra:

--- Quote from: Anslol on 17 Mar 2013, 14:17 ---Just for the record, this thread can't be used for IC things in ANY way right? Like at all? Not even a hint? I only ask because the last thing I need is someone having a road map to my icey island.

--- End quote ---
Always assume that people will use stuff you post IC, there are some people that have no respect for OOC disclaimers.

Anslol:
Then here's Anslo's crib.

[CENSORED]

Rhiannon:

--- Quote from: Apartment 0348761-AA ---Rhia's studio apartment is sparsely furnished, and not just because its on a Caldari station. There's very little that wasn't either provided with purchase of the apartment (and thus severely utilitarian) or bought at the station's cheapest store. There is little to no decoration to be seen on the walls or on any surfaces, except perhaps a few pieces of clothing or empty food or beverage containers. The only indication of the owner's identity is that a few pieces of clothing on the floor are clearly female. Against one of the walls is a simple desk with a terminal, and a few datapads scattered about it haphazardly. A large bucket of popcorn is sitting to the side of the terminal, half-eaten. It looks like the sort found in holovid theater concessions.
--- End quote ---

Katrina Oniseki:

--- Quote from: Anslol on 17 Mar 2013, 14:17 ---Just for the record, this thread can't be used for IC things in ANY way right? Like at all? Not even a hint? I only ask because the last thing I need is someone having a road map to my icey island.

--- End quote ---

You could always just explain it in different words, leaving out the parts you don't want others to know about. Simply posting the channel description is the quick and easy way.

Samira Kernher:
[Edit: Removed, old]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version