Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Gallente swear by Fortune?

Author Topic: Hello, pleasure to meet you all  (Read 1775 times)

Loriarti

• Clonejack
Hello, pleasure to meet you all
« on: 21 May 2012, 00:34 »

Greetings,

So I'm looking to get into Eve's RP, I am a purchased character, so no not the original owner :( hopefully you all don't think poorly of me for that.

I love the universe of eve, and have since introduced to it a couple years ago, I've never gotten involved in the RP community, past games I was a avid participant, but never really touched Eve's, heres hoping to changing that.

Well, guess that's about it.  Thanks for reading, and heres hoping to get to know ya :D

edit: If anyone knows how to make put a image signature on a profile, I'd greatly appreciate a tip on how.

Lyn Farel

Re: Hello, pleasure to meet you all
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2012, 05:10 »

Hello,

I do not see how someone could thjink poorly of you OOC-ly, the player, for that, unless he/she has a personnal issue with the Eve character bazar, which has nothing to do with RP.

IC-ly, well, if someone's character has already interacted or known your character that may be an issue, so I guess you should think to an "emergency" solution to explain why your character may not recall what happened before or may act totally differently.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2012, 06:12 »

Welcome to.  :)
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Valadeus

« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2012, 06:40 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of EVE-RP! Maybe we'll get a chance to interact at some point!

Also, I don't think you'll find anybody being upset of you purchasing a character. :)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2012, 13:18 »

Greetings,

So I'm looking to get into Eve's RP, I am a purchased characterheathen, so no not the original owner :( hopefully you all don't think poorly of me for that.

FIND HIM AND DESTROY HIM >:(

Ahem, I mean, welcome, that's not a problem :)

As for Image sigs, same as with image avatars, you need either a picture from your hard-drive or a direct link to one stored online, then add ['img]"imagelinkgoeshere"[/img'] minus the ' next to the [ and ]. So, simply go to your profile, forum profile, go to avatar or sig or both and specify what you want.

Again, welcome here. Cookies, booze, tea, heroine, side-arms and/or personal guards may or may not be offered based on the laziness of the residents and a few other factors. Notice that you don't have to accept nor do you really need any of these xD

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #5 on: 21 May 2012, 16:45 »

Greetings,

So I'm looking to get into Eve's RP, I am a purchased character, so no not the original owner :( hopefully you all don't think poorly of me for that.

I love the universe of eve, and have since introduced to it a couple years ago, I've never gotten involved in the RP community, past games I was a avid participant, but never really touched Eve's, heres hoping to changing that.

Well, guess that's about it.  Thanks for reading, and heres hoping to get to know ya :D

edit: If anyone knows how to make put a image signature on a profile, I'd greatly appreciate a tip on how.

Are you an alt?
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Loriarti

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2012, 23:41 »

Nope, I'm a main :)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 22 May 2012, 00:17 »

Heya! Good to meet you as well!

Drink, drug, and self-defense weapon of choice?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Loriarti

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 22 May 2012, 00:54 »

A strong single grain whiskey if I can get it, I do not partake of illicit substances, and I do not typically use weapons my friend.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2012, 05:09 »

Hiya!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2012, 13:49 »

I've downloaded into this new body...?

Umm.

I think there's been a mistake....

Such things are easily told in a universe of transhuman flesh-hoppers.  8)

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2012, 14:43 »

The last thing I remember, I was sitting in this bar, talking to the original owner of this face.

Had a few drinks.

Okay, maybe more than a few drinks.

And I woke up in a cloning facility wearing this face, and now everybody's calling me by that guy's name.

What the hells have I gotten myself into this time?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2012, 14:55 »

Clonejacking is definitely a valid option and there are plenty of directions you can go with it.

Hell, it doesn't even have to have been involuntary on your part. Maybe you whacked the original owner for some reason!

EDIT: Apologies for accidentally locking the thread for thirty seconds. Mouse missed the breadcrumbs link at the bottom :<
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #13 on: 23 May 2012, 17:30 »

Clonejacking is definitely a valid option and there are plenty of directions you can go with it.

Hell, it doesn't even have to have been involuntary on your part. Maybe you whacked the original owner for some reason!

Yeeeesss.  Not that I know anything about that.