Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That travelling to planets takes quite a long time?  For more, read here.

Author Topic: Federation Day - alternate side's events.  (Read 1675 times)

Leopold Caine

• Egger
  • Angels are never far...
Federation Day - alternate side's events.
« on: 15 Jun 2012, 03:10 »

Greetings.
Purely OOC info, of course.

So, to cut long story short, a couple of us Angels decided Federation Day would be a good chance to boost some good drama, which we've been in general as a community lacking for about a whole year now. IC drama, of course.

Thus, as the whole Federation is busy planning the celebration and stuff in highsec, parades and speeches and stuff, we decided to make a small event regarding federation day and, in particular slaveraiding gallente citizens while they're busy waving flags at parades and you know how complacent those events are. Anyway, If you would like to participate in this, or have your NPC participate in this (unless we get such numbers that we might take it to the lowsec skies after dropping some hints around), send Leopold Caine a mail and we'll sort something out.

Oh, pro-federal parties are of course more than welcome to apply as well! We need some antagonists in our story, after all! :P

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Re: Federation Day - alternate side's events.
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2012, 07:56 »

hehe nice

but i thought Angels (the pirates if i understand correctly) don't deal with slavery....or i'm wrong?

What i would completely fitting though, is serpentis trying to smuggle drugs for the "celebration"  :yar:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2012, 08:06 »

but i thought Angels (the pirates if i understand correctly) don't deal with slavery....or i'm wrong?

Very, very wrong.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2012, 09:23 »

This is an outrage!  TS-F will not stand for... whats that?  Gallente you say?

Pfft.  Whatever then.  Maybe we'll pick up a few as well!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Leopold Caine

• Egger
  • Angels are never far...
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2012, 09:48 »

Right, still taking applications till 20:00 evetime 15th, then will have to come up with a story/scenario for the next day, regarding numbers, allegiences, etc.

Hey, those autocannon rounds don't grow on trees, you know.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2012, 13:39 »

hehe nice

What i would completely fitting though, is serpentis trying to smuggle drugs for the "celebration"  :yar:

You sad, ignorant man, you.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jun 2012, 17:54 »

The Guristas, Angel Cartel, and Serpentis are known to deal in slaves. These organizations consider it just another aspect of their business, with little in the way of moral or legal considerations.

They're people traffickers. Since the Cartel is particularly active around the Republic this means they traffick Matari lives (presumably along with whatever other flavours they can get their hands on), which is why those of us who object to that sort of thing have such a strong antipathy to them.