Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kyoko Sakoda interned with Omerta Syndicate? Read more here.

Author Topic: Re: RP desk at themittani.com  (Read 719 times)

Altaen

• Clonejack
    • Molden Heath Community
Re: RP desk at themittani.com
« on: 01 Feb 2013, 12:19 »

Lastly, Aliza is not godmoding sleeping with Mittens. ;)

Does this mean someone else is, or that Mittens is RPing sleeping with Aliza? Or was that person in the comments just full of shit?

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2013, 14:28 »

Does this mean someone else is, or that Mittens is RPing sleeping with Aliza? Or was that person in the comments just full of shit?

It means that Mittani has full control of his character and always had.  He's also aware that Aliza made public her 'relationship' with his character.  I don't godmode.  That's all I'm going to say on the subject.   

Also, Alraen, twitter?

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
Re: Re: RP desk at themittani.com
« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2013, 10:40 »

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 05 Feb 2013, 11:52 »

4chan is elsewhere.  I asked Mittani before Aliza said anything in character.  I said (I don't save jabber logs, nor would I link them if I did), hey, great and powerful Mittani, I RP, do you care if I say that my character has slept with The Mittani IC?"  All the rest of the girls in the CFCNPA channel loled.  His answer then: I don't give a fuck.  I reconfirmed this when the RP article came out.  Mittani doesn't RP, so while it happened IC, the actual RP was handwaved.  Be disapproving all you will.

If Mittani ever decides to RP, (and I would stake my life that he won't--actually, scratch that.  My life means even less to me than it does to you.  I would stake all my computer hardware on it) and decides that he doesn't like it.  It becomes a drug fueled hallucination like the 6th season of House.  You know, the one where House thought he slept with Cuddy?

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Reply #4 on: 05 Feb 2013, 14:09 »

... this is going to end well.

Khloe

• Silent Watcher
  • Egger
« Reply #5 on: 05 Feb 2013, 14:40 »

I'm not sure I'd ever admit I slept with a man named 'Mittens' in public.

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #6 on: 05 Feb 2013, 17:25 »

4chan is elsewhere.  I asked Mittani before Aliza said anything in character.  I said (I don't save jabber logs, nor would I link them if I did), hey, great and powerful Mittani, I RP, do you care if I say that my character has slept with The Mittani IC?"  All the rest of the girls in the CFCNPA channel loled.  His answer then: I don't give a fuck.  I reconfirmed this when the RP article came out.  Mittani doesn't RP, so while it happened IC, the actual RP was handwaved.  Be disapproving all you will.

If Mittani ever decides to RP, (and I would stake my life that he won't--actually, scratch that.  My life means even less to me than it does to you.  I would stake all my computer hardware on it) and decides that he doesn't like it.  It becomes a drug fueled hallucination like the 6th season of House.  You know, the one where House thought he slept with Cuddy?

I'm going to say this as a diagnosed case of Asperger's:

you need help. If you're already seeing a doctor, you should also tell him/her about your shenanigans in this game because your very public indulgence in your delusions is a mix of hilarious, amusing, terrifying and troubling to someone who also indulges in his own world from time to time.

Alizabeth

• Egger
« Reply #7 on: 05 Feb 2013, 18:47 »

Huh, I didn't realize having fun in a game was cause for alarm.  I thought that was the point.
Crap.  I missed a memo, didn't I?  Eve's not supposed to be fun any more.  Dammit.  I always miss the memo.

Right, back on the topic.  That's all I'm willing to say over the issue.  Coming up there is an article on the N3 (Hamish: your coalition) that is in the editor's hands.  There will also be a roundtable discussion on RP culture this week, that article should hit on the weekend.  Somehow, and gods only know how this happened, I met someone that said she was a total fangirl.  She admitted it.  I'm flattered and worried.  Side note, I am wondering if I hate myself enough to get a twitter account.
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2013, 19:06 by Isis »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #8 on: 05 Feb 2013, 23:02 »

[mod]Off topic, not particularly constructive. Also, Isis, please stop the relentless self-promotion. A sig link or something is probably sufficient. [/mod]

Edit to clarify: I mean all the 'themittani.com is the best!' type stuff. I don't mind if you want to keep the thread updated when a new article is posted or the like, that's totally fine.
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2013, 23:06 by Silver Night »