Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that "Operation Trinity Vanguard" was the code name for the defense of the Incursions in Anyed, Antem and Imya. The Anti-Incursion fleets contisted over 800 pilots from CVA, KotMC, Moira., Star Fraction, FCORD, SYNE Coalition and countless other corps and alliances.

Author Topic: Re: empty gestures on the IGS  (Read 1007 times)

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
Re: empty gestures on the IGS
« on: 12 Dec 2011, 21:40 »

Well screw you too, Louella.

Yes, it's very likely going to go nowhere.
Yes, there's very likely going to be no way to claim that reward.
Yes, I very likely never have to pay it.
Yes, I will very likely never get to talk to Veniel.

But you know what? If there's even the slightest chance I can inspire CCP to resurrect one of the most inscrutable and interesting NPCs in the EVE universe? If there's even the slightest chance a storyline can spring up out of it? If there's even the slightest chance I can get to talk to him? If there's even the slightest chance something interesting comes out of it?

Oh hell yes, I'd happily front a billion ISK for that. And if I actually do get in contact with Veniel? You can bet your ass I'll keep my word.

So if that's an empty gesture to you? Well fine, I'll continue to wiggle my fingers and you can continue to make passive-aggressive public commentary about it.
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2011, 21:44 by Andreus Ixiris »

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
Re: Re: empty gestures on the IGS
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2011, 21:54 »

I wouldn't call that passive-aggressive.

The question was, is it actually worthwhile/enriching in IC terms - terms of the RP universe if you will - to do stuff that will have zero impact on the universe, in this case a bounty on an enigmatic character who even in the scope of the RP universe is unlikely to give a damn what happens in the capsuleer community.

An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: empty gestures on the IGS
« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2011, 22:04 »

[mod]Please refrain from insulting other members or assigning motives to their posts. If you feel something is flamebait, report it.[/mod]