Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Author Topic: The Sleeper - Jovian Connection  (Read 964 times)

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
The Sleeper - Jovian Connection
« on: 02 Jan 2012, 04:37 »

I spend the some time during the holidays to write this piece as part of the A'J Project regarding my current theory on Sleepers, Jovians and all the other stuff: The Sleeper - Jovian Connection.

Let me emphasize that this is a theory and I am perfectly aware that it might be partly or completely untrue as such is the nature of theories. So no need to tell me that (again). Such is the nature of this game; the different pieces and clues can be interpreted in a multitude of ways and can often support more theories than one, even contradicting ones. But, the tricky part comes when trying piece them all together in single coherent theory and with the information currently available the theory I present here is the one I consider the most probable.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
Re: The Sleeper - Jovian Connection
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jan 2012, 14:01 »

Interesting theory. I personally hate the idea of the ancient races being tied together as anything more than "Hey, these were civilizations that died out before the current empires got into space." But it looks like CCP is going a different way.

Random Sentience

« Reply #2 on: 04 Jan 2012, 23:20 »

It's not as far fetched as you might think, and not as far fetched as the truth. Also, kudos for putting the pieces together coherently!

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 05 Jan 2012, 01:22 »

From what I'm hearing, you guys had it pretty close.  ;)

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 05 Jan 2012, 03:36 »

I did have a particular interest in getting this piece out before the release of Templar One as I wanted to show that the clues were there before it became OOC knowledge.

Besides, I did know that the Present Pieces chronicle is a presentation of the Skymother Project which is tied in with DUST and when I heard that Sleeper technology was involved too I had something to start on.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com