Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The voice of the AI on capsuleer ships was recorded by Excena Foer? Read more here

Author Topic: Interesting PF from a new mission  (Read 967 times)

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
Interesting PF from a new mission
« on: 02 May 2011, 19:33 »

Or, at least, a mission I've never run before. It's called the Anomaly (2 of 3).

I wonder, are you familiar with the concept of hell? Even the most fervently spiritual Amarrians believe in heaven yet scorn the concept of hell as outdated - hell, my people believe, is a state of mind. I am coming to think that this may be true.

So, most Amarrians do not believe in a literal hell.

Amann Karris

Re: Interesting PF from a new mission
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2011, 20:07 »

Or, at least, a mission I've never run before. It's called the Anomaly (2 of 3).

I wonder, are you familiar with the concept of hell? Even the most fervently spiritual Amarrians believe in heaven yet scorn the concept of hell as outdated - hell, my people believe, is a state of mind. I am coming to think that this may be true.

So, most Amarrians do not believe in a literal hell.
Hey, the last Pope stated that Heaven and Hell are states of mind that can be achieved on Earth. ;)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2011, 20:15 »

I think I had a girlfriend once that turned out to be both, just at different times.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2011, 20:48 »

I think I had a girlfriend once that turned out to be both, just at different times.

lol. Women in general are like that according to some people, I don't know where they get that idea though, I'm always a heavenly Space Goddess.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.