Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: War Deck, Vanguard Imperium, OOC Disclaimer  (Read 9869 times)

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
Re: War Deck, Vanguard Imperium, OOC Disclaimer
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2011, 08:42 »

Aye, while I wasn't there myself the dudes who were said your gang was clearly pretty disorganised, and you had a good few numbers which didn't show up on KBs apparently, while on our end all but a couple of logis did.
Hopefully we'll get some good fights at the weekend(s) when TZ isn't such an issue.

I don't know if this will be a months-long campaign for us, but even if it's only for a couple of weeks I expect we'll be back periodically for further deployments. CVA and pals are starting to re-emerge in Provi, plus pvp in our 'home' keep us busy too :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2011, 08:55 »

That's what I love about Eve PVP, an organized but smaller group will always defeat a larger, lumbering force that doesn't have it's shit together. It's always about the strength of the social connections and organization, and rarely about what's on the field.

You catch a weak group without someone kicking all of their asses in the same direction, and you can rip it apart any day of the week.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #17 on: 09 May 2011, 09:40 »

I have to say I'm loving the war so far.

Borza and a friend were chasing me sumthin fierce the other day through high-sec. I'm rather glad I got away. It would have been embarrassing.  :D

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #18 on: 09 May 2011, 11:44 »

Borza and a friend were chasing me sumthin fierce the other day through high-sec. I'm rather glad I got away. It would have been embarrassing.  :D

Down with this sort of thing :P  Back to null sec brother!

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #19 on: 09 May 2011, 13:35 »

To elaborate: an alliance mate fought Sinjin here 1v1 baddon vs vaga I think it was? Mokk escaped in hull, I came a few jumps to try and hunt him down and finish him off. Sinjin got a few jumps then docked.
He was really annoyed about you escaping in structure :)

I effectively solo'd a VI Abaddon in my bomber after DT today. (GRRR I AM STRONG) Was meant to be a clever post-DT log-on trap with me as the eyes finding target. Unfortunately the battleship had such terrible exp resist and was already badly hurting from the blood raider rats that he melted with only one of my pals whoring onto the mail. Just after he died a corpie of his arrived in a 'cane. I was warping off, one vaga was taking heavy rat fire and down to half shields and so we had to bail :/ Which triggered this guy smacking in local in broken english about us running away as well as, oddly, him raging about RPers Ushra'Khan and much anger.
Post-fight entertainment was better than the fight itself :)

Later we got a Navy Scorp coming out of nullsec. I presume the odder parts of his fit were due to travelling.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 09 May 2011, 15:48 »

Any idiot flying solo with a faction ship deserves to lose it, no sympathy here. I haven't seen any kills on our boards that weren't completely avoidable, so not shedding any tears yet :)

I ran a fleet through a bunch of your guys yesterday but no takers, was a bit sad :/

Most of my people aren't interested in chasing around cloakers all day so this might be very boring very fast for 90% of my people. Anyone you kill ratting deserves it as those are completely avoidable deaths.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #21 on: 09 May 2011, 22:46 »

Yes, 'Baddon vs Vaga. I was in half armor and had barely gotten through his shields so discretion became the better part of valor.

So I was playing earlier this am after work ratting a belt in null-sec and not paying any kinds of attention. And I'm wondering to myself, "What was that guy's name? Lost something? Hrm? Oh there he is. "Lost Exile." Yeah, that was it.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WARP!! WARP DAMN YOU!!  :bash:

*ahem*

Luckily, this time I was only in a harbi. And the pod got away.  8)

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #22 on: 10 May 2011, 03:17 »

Apparently there was some scrap last night too, which I missed. 7 of our guys hit a ratting gang of similar numbers. Killed a drake and raven, were hurting some of the others including a tengu and golem... then your guys lit a cyno to bring in Atlas. carriers who proceeded to rep up the remaining ships  :eek: and also Atlas bombers and razu etc. if I understand things correctly.
Our gang got safe in the end, so a good enough exchange overall.

ed: actually the stuff with carriers etc was in a different part of Querious, miscommunication.
« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 03:58 by Borza »

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #23 on: 10 May 2011, 07:32 »

really frustrated taht I haven't gotten to join in the fun yet. Certain technical, RL, and ISK related issues currently keeping me grounded :(

hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Kazzzi

• Egger
« Reply #24 on: 11 May 2011, 13:32 »

You guys do live pretty damn far, but this campaign at least makes a good statement of RP hostilities.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #25 on: 12 May 2011, 07:48 »

Agreed Kazzi.

There's a lot of non-RP people in Vanguard, but we're starting to show them how RP can lead to alot of fun pew-pew.

I think they're getting the point. :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #26 on: 12 May 2011, 17:34 »

Retrated? Come on now, we didn't get any actual fights that were worth anything. booo!

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #27 on: 13 May 2011, 01:11 »

We'll be back. Will probably need to logistics some ships closer so we can reship for different kinds of fights without 20 jumps and running the HED gatecamps :P
You could always put the effort in and visit us ;)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #28 on: 13 May 2011, 07:36 »

That's on the menue actually (sending people your way), but Alliance Tournament prep is eating my free time up right now.. .you all bringing a team btw?

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #29 on: 14 May 2011, 00:26 »

We'll be back. Will probably need to logistics some ships closer so we can reship for different kinds of fights without 20 jumps and running the HED gatecamps :P
You could always put the effort in and visit us ;)

It was fun, and yeah, don't be surprised to see us on your doorstep soon.

We'll bring pie...I mean, like real pie, not P.I.E... well, maybe we'll bring cake instead and avoid the confusion.

Pages: 1 [2] 3