Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that ectoplasm (pod goo) is illegal in all empire space except the Minmatar Republic?

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Guaging Interest: NOt sure if right place :( Amarr Indy Corp  (Read 3388 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

Oh, I never meant to imply slave characters (capsuleers) were on the table o.o I'm sorry if I did.  I simply meant what is the view of a converted Caldari/Gallente/....Minmatar? in the eyes of a Amarrian, are they granted citizenship if they want it?  Would it be alright to have non ammarians, or for a true amarr corp do I need only amarrians >.>

I wouldn't think anyone in the Amarr Empire is a citizen, but everyone is a subject of the Empire.*  Non-Amarrian subjects & converts might be treated with suspicion, especially if they are the first generation to be of the Amarrian faith.

*The Republic & Federation have citizens, the State is filled with employees and denizens.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette

I'm interested! I've been trying to get back into industrial work but things slowed down when my business partners all left the game. Amarr RP without FW or CVA is a plus for me as well. I'll get in touch in game!

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many

Supported. Whether thats a good or a bad thing IC..
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Loriarti

• Clonejack

Well I just got in corp, setting things up and all that now, so if you want in at the ground floor, feel free to apply :)

Lets make it work!  For the Empire!

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

So just to be clear, you are setting up as an obviously Amarrian-loyal corporation with ships full of juicy goodies?  :twisted:
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Loriarti

• Clonejack

200k ehp Orca, catch me if you can  8)

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Hehe, okay.

Nah, just kidding (maybe).  Good luck with your corp!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Loriarti

• Clonejack

:) thanks, and yeah I was prepared to be bombarded heavily :( Now to await stasis to end on my joining members, and to set up the industry.  Heres looking forward to working with you all.
« Last Edit: 22 May 2012, 19:02 by Loriarti »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Adding another voice to the mix - will be good to have another solid loyalist about, and of course looking forward to seeing your industrial success!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Loriarti

• Clonejack

Actually may be putting a stop to this before I begin.

Another corporation, Imperial Manufacturing and Engineering Regiment, seems to already exist, with a established memberbase with the exact same objectives I have.

Can anyone speak for their character, or that they know of them?

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

Actually may be putting a stop to this before I begin.

Another corporation, Imperial Manufacturing and Engineering Regiment, seems to already exist, with a established memberbase with the exact same objectives I have.

Can anyone speak for their character, or that they know of them?

There are lots of things to do industrial, they may have one niche and you could attempt to capture another.

Loriarti

• Clonejack

True... they are in a alliance, maybe attempt to join that?

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"

Not necessarily. By the looks of it the alliance itself is not an Amarr loyalist group. The writeup in your OP has good things going for it, my suggestion is to keep working what you have and see how you develop as your own entity.

Ran Shad

• Clonejack

===FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE===

DOMAIN REGION –

The management of Khanid Solutions and the Imperial Manufacturing and Engineering Regiment are pleased to announce the acquisition of K-S0L by IMER. All agree that a corporate merger is the best way to serve the Empresses Holy Warriors and ensure they are equipped with the most advanced ships and equipment available.

IMER has offered for employment packages to all K-SOL personnel and are looking forward to welcoming the new members to IMER.

All personnel interested in joining should contact the Imperial Manufacturing and Engineering Regiment either via neocom message or by dropping by our virtual offices located at IMER-Pub .

IMER is an established Amarrian manufacturing and mission corporation.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Get that out on IGS
Pages: 1 [2] 3