EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

Alexylva Paradox Recruiting for Wormhole Space Adventures

<< < (11/12) > >>

Mebrithiel:

--- Quote from: Ché Biko on 17 Mar 2017, 14:41 ---And we love shooting
Blood Raider
loyalists,
obviously.
:cube:

--- End quote ---

I will end you for this

softly

with Meb love

ending you softly

with Meb love

Ending you softlyyyyyy

With Meb looooOOooooOoooOooooOOoooove

Xepharious:
Needed a place to stick this for later... and hey, why not see what people think and flex my rather vein side.

Alexylva Corp Jacket:
Black ‘leather’ with frosted tipped dark gray fur lining. The left breast is inlayed with silver etched name/callsign. The back has several nano-projectors embedded into the leather that emit an image based on the preference of the wearer. The jacket is implant interface enabled and can be controlled from the owners implant suite remotely.

Images pre-loaded:
Omega Bomber Wing: A large black omega symbol around the ALXVP Star. Both can only be viewed as one walks past the jacket and only as light reflects off the hologram. The result of this is that the entire Omega symbol cannot be seen all at once. This is to represent the cloaked and deadly nature of the Omega Bomber wing.

Scout Wing: A metallic indigo set of stylized wings set beside and enshrining the ALXVP Star. On command and only for a short time, the wings can become enlarged to flare out and act as realistic holographic angel’s wings for the wearer. Power requirements mean that this effect can only happen about 2-3 times within a 24hour period before the solar cells need recharging. This is to represent the Space Angels ideal of scouts, looking out for the safety and survival of all of Origin and its peoples.

Logistics Wing: Gossamer strands of pulsing lines dance between 3-7 blue stars (astral stars, not geometric stars) as they rotate around the central ALXVP Star. The number of stars present is randomized and can shift suddenly across the range (3-7) but always the star point will flare as it appears or departs.  This should be pretty self-explanatory to anyone who’s ever flown logi.

Standard Set: A metallic silver, full back static hologram of the ALXVP Star.

Other images can be programmed in as additional rolls are incarnated.

Note: Due to an unintended fabrication, a ‘knock-off’ version now exists which features no holographic component but does still carry either the standard silver ALXVP Star or the star accompanied by static metallic silver wings to either side. Some children of primary school or secondary school age have been known to wear this fashion though these are typically direct relatives or dependents of ALXVP capsuleers at current.

Ché Biko:
Me like, Xeph. :bear:
Are they already released?

kalaratiri:

--- Quote from: Xepharious on 11 May 2017, 07:22 ---and flex my rather vein side.

--- End quote ---
GETTING SWOLE

Xepharious:
Yes Che, they are. (posted them on slack while you were on your planet-side hiatus)

As for IRL, I'm looking into what it would take to embroider the 'knock-off' version onto something but no word on that yet.

OOC, Xeph may have accidentally given Amitel access to the knockoff version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version