Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: [Character] Kybernetes Moros  (Read 2027 times)

Kybernetes Moros

[Character] Kybernetes Moros
« on: 23 Jun 2010, 10:59 »

Whoah whoah whoah. Remind me to update this sometime, kids.
« Last Edit: 14 May 2012, 10:53 by Kybernetes Moros »

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: [Character] Kybernetes Moros
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:02 »

Has a fondness for women who tase him, sick dogs on him, and lock him in lockers, all while calling him crazy...

Draw your own conclusions.... :eek:
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:43 »

Ahem. Only the last point actually happened. The remainder were theats -- though worringly sincere ones.

Should I be wondering how you jumped on this thread so soon after it was posted?

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:52 »

Ahem. Only the last point actually happened. The remainder were theats -- though worringly sincere ones.

Should I be wondering how you jumped on this thread so soon after it was posted?

Right place, right time I guess....

...that and Im stalking you.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2010, 11:56 »

Ah, excellent. My suspicions are confirmed. It might be a good time to note that I have been stalking you? Mutual stalking is the best kind, after all.

edit: But yes, everything said about Kyber always sounds so strange. Honestly, he's normal. In a manner of speaking.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2010, 12:39 by Kybernetes Moros »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2010, 13:47 »

I'm actually more interested in how Kybernetes ended up working for RE-AL.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jun 2010, 13:58 »

Mm; I was considering throwing that in, decided against it but then realised that he talks about that pretty freely IC so it might as well go here. Give me a few minutes to edit it in.

edit: Right, that's thrown in. It's not tremendously detailed, but it's about all you'd get out of him in public. I also made him a good bit heavier; I just threw the numbers for the weight in as I was writing it and only just realised that they didn't quite fit with how I was imagining Kyber.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2010, 14:11 by Kybernetes Moros »

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jun 2010, 15:48 »

* Graelyn gets shovel

We'll have to dig on this one.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #8 on: 23 Jun 2010, 17:28 »

..."for God, Amarr and Emperor". Dig, Graelyn, dig -- this could be interesting.  :D