Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the higher levels of space stations are restricted to the elite, with capsuleers occupying the very top decks? (The Burning life p. 73)

Author Topic: Re: Can this be explained  (Read 675 times)

Malcolm Khross

Re: Can this be explained
« on: 26 Aug 2011, 12:25 »

Biased moderator 2 : laerise 0

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=2662.msg38454#new

Good job for not moderating Lyn's flaming btw - sometimes I really wonder why I still care  :bash:

What I'm about to say will almost certainly get moderated, might even get me a ban (though I hope not), but it's sure going to make me feel better.

Maybe if you weren't such a prick out-of-character and so insufferably self-righteous every time you open your mouth, people wouldn't take everything you say in the worst possible way and moderate you all the time. Honestly, get over yourself.

Ryven Krennel

• Wetgraver
Re: Re: Can this be explained
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2011, 13:25 »

Maybe if you weren't such a prick out-of-character and so insufferably self-righteous every time you open your mouth, people wouldn't take everything you say in the worst possible way and moderate you all the time. Honestly, get over yourself.

Couldn't have said it better.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Can this be explained
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2011, 15:26 »

[mod]Self-explanatory.[/mod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.