Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sarum family is known for being the most belligerent royal family?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Diablo III: I have no gold and I must click  (Read 6927 times)

Alain Kinsella

• The Planet Miner
  • Clonejack
    • The Kind Healer
Re: Diablo III: I have no gold and I must click
« Reply #75 on: 20 May 2012, 11:39 »

Oh, wonderful. Can't log in for the second day in a row.

You know, it's pretty sad when your paying customers have to hope that someone cracks the game so that they can play what they paid for.

Welcome to the wonderful future of gaming.

They can have it.  I'll leave online gaming completely first (including Uru, perhaps also There.com again); There's still this pet project I want to do for Nagios/Icinga that could easily take the next 3-4+ years of my life (plus earn good street cred in FOSS and Monitoring circles) so if they want to give me an excuse that's fine with me.   :twisted:

I've been very careful about not buying things that have requirements like that either, or (in the case of Bioshock 2 as an example) have additional DRM/login outside of Steam (because I find the idea of a game requiring login to two different systems really dumb).  The only reason I have Bioshock 1 is that they removed SecuROM in the Steam release.   :ugh:  This is getting progressively harder over the years, and is another reason I've begun to consider aiming my skills toward helping others again.

IzzyChan

• Omelette
  • 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat
    • IzzyBlog
Re: Diablo III: I have no gold and I must click
« Reply #76 on: 24 May 2012, 20:56 »

Wasn't going to get it at first till I saw the monk punch things. Totally punched Belial in the face till he died, it was glorious.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]