DUST 514 RP Discussion and Resources > DUST 514 Character Development

[Character] Galm Fae

<< < (2/3) > >>

Avio Yaken:

--- Quote from: Denak Kalamari on 20 Aug 2013, 05:22 ---
--- Quote from: Galm Fae on 18 Aug 2013, 21:30 ---https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=102515&p=2

That feel when unintended character development made Galm an ex-Hitler Youth.

--- End quote ---
I think you mean this and this? As a small hint you can click on the post number that's on the top left corner of the post and you get a direct link to the post when you copy it from the URL bar.

--- Quote from: Foley Jones on 19 Aug 2013, 23:01 ---ugh every duster has a backstory & yet im still working on mine  while im left in the dust T_T *bada dissh*

--- End quote ---
That's fine, I didn't have a character background for the longest of times, and the majority of it was formed during my RPs within The Summit channel. Frankly, you don't necessarily even need a backstory, just a short profile to describe your character to others.

Or you could still make that IC blog which I suggested. :P

--- End quote ---
can you link the site as well as Denak's?

Denak Kalamari:

--- Quote from: Foley Jones on 20 Aug 2013, 23:19 ---can you link the site as well as Denak's?

--- End quote ---
I don't understand, what site are you talking about?

Avio Yaken:

--- Quote from: Denak Kalamari on 21 Aug 2013, 10:42 ---
--- Quote from: Foley Jones on 20 Aug 2013, 23:19 ---can you link the site as well as Denak's?

--- End quote ---
I don't understand, what site are you talking about?

--- End quote ---
didn't you say before you made a Blog for denak?

Denak Kalamari:
I've already linked the blog on my own character sheet Foley, it's on the bottom. I've also linked it to the DUST 514 fiction section and it can be accessed from my corporation's website, on the blog section.

But, here it is again.

Galm Fae:
You know you guys can totally tell me at any time to step off the soapbox, right? Not that I mean Galm's rants to be preachy. It is really more along the lines of philosophical debates. No one is right or wrong, it is just a mutual exchange of ideals to attempt to better understand each other and our own thoughts and actions.

Probably doesn't help I was a debate team captain. But seriously, if I ever get too much PLEASE let me know. I don't want to be "that" guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version