Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

debris from starship combat near planets sometimes survives re-entry, as when a relay station on Yong III was destroyed by debris after a fierce fight in low orbit on 27.08YC105.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...  (Read 18014 times)

Anyanka Funk

Re: Who's the Lex Luthor to your Superman...
« Reply #75 on: 11 Nov 2014, 17:15 »

A good voice FC is smoooooth and cold as ice   :bear:   but we all have our preferences

You should try a corebloodbrothers fleet one day. He has the voice of a baby angel. I love core's voice. He is a really good FC too.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #76 on: 11 Nov 2014, 17:43 »

Hmmm.

For Arnulf it's the fallen Matari.

Most of the ex members of Du'uma Fisi for the murder of all those liberated slaves. Eran for joining the Crusade. Scagga was a favourite back in the day, along with the female character whose name I can't currently recall who left U'K to join his organisation.

Also the people he considers to be truly toxic ideologically. Prominent Sansha, Blooders and EoM types tend to rattle his cage a tad.

Oddly he opposes the Imperials, but can see where they are coming from. He just disagrees with them. Hatred doesn't enter into it.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #77 on: 12 Nov 2014, 03:51 »

A good voice FC is smoooooth and cold as ice   :bear:   but we all have our preferences

You should try a corebloodbrothers fleet one day. He has the voice of a baby angel. I love core's voice. He is a really good FC too.

I tell you, the perfect FC voice always understates the danger and sounds bored or slightly less bored most of the time. Also pompous and calls for tea time at 4pm in his local time.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Tabor Murn

• Wetgraver
« Reply #78 on: 12 Nov 2014, 20:31 »

Guess I never posted in this, it's pretty easy -

Vincent Pryce.

No other person in all of New Eden will make Mit froth with utter hatred and loathing than Vince.

Cardinal Lieutenant Pryce is a hero of the crusade these days. Get with the times Mitty!

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #79 on: 13 Nov 2014, 10:18 »

Guess I never posted in this, it's pretty easy -

Vincent Pryce.

No other person in all of New Eden will make Mit froth with utter hatred and loathing than Vince.

Cardinal Lieutenant Pryce is a hero of the crusade these days. Get with the times Mitty!

No.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver
« Reply #80 on: 18 Nov 2014, 10:22 »

For Liuni it is probably her previous drug use that keeps trying to pull her back. Not the blue pill or a drink or two here but the Hallucinogens that offer no benefit to pilots and at worse cause them to over react or shoot things that aren't there.

Whenever she has a problem that can't be solved that ends up being her response instead of a good cry or a lashing out like when her friend Evi left for Sansha. It has been the only thing to really cause as much damage as a Lex in her life, and something that has been interesting to play during her highs and lows as a person.

Marcus Gord

• Mathfail Silverback
  • Egger
  • Soldier of Fortune
« Reply #81 on: 24 Nov 2014, 16:22 »

i'd have a few. Caellach Marellus, Morwen Lagann for sure.  8)

probably a couple others that don't come to mind right now.
Stormcrows.

Will pay for good sig. Enquire within.

You can't take the sky from me

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #82 on: 24 Nov 2014, 19:04 »

i'd have a few. Caellach Marellus, Morwen LagannNaoko Kanaka for sure.  8)

probably a couple others that don't come to mind right now.
Fixed that for you, you damn dirty ape.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #83 on: 24 Nov 2014, 19:18 »

As Miz is way too diplomatic, charming and nice, she doesn't have arch-nemeses, nor are she on any arch-nemesis lists.
Pays to be a good person.

Anskek

« Reply #84 on: 20 Jan 2015, 16:35 »

Everyone.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #85 on: 26 Jan 2015, 13:30 »

I'm tempted to say everyone....but that isn't entirely true. I think at this point the list of people Simca is willing to call friends surprises her when coupled with the list of people she sees as...troublesome.
« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2015, 12:31 by Ember Vykos »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #86 on: 30 Jan 2015, 11:31 »

Everyone.

:cry: :cry: Even me?

Luna doesn't really have a lex luthor.  Probably the closest are Blood Raider/Sabik capsuleer types.

For Maria, definitely Nauplius.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #87 on: 30 Jan 2015, 11:46 »

Kala doesn't have one particular nemesis that I can think of. She's had enemies, sometimes, and rivals but no-one I can definitively say "This person is the big bad".

Recently, Kala's only real conflict has been with Kalo Askold, who Kala considers to be an irritating little upstart who's mouth is considerably larger than her brain. That's not really nemesis territory though, but it is unusual that Kalo has genuinely managed to annoy Kala; a character who is normally extremely thick skinned.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #88 on: 30 Jan 2015, 12:17 »

Kala doesn't have one particular nemesis that I can think of. She's had enemies, sometimes, and rivals but no-one I can definitively say "This person is the big bad".

Recently, Kala's only real conflict has been with Kalo Askold, who Kala considers to be an irritating little upstart who's mouth is considerably larger than her brain. That's not really nemesis territory though, but it is unusual that Kalo has genuinely managed to annoy Kala; a character who is normally extremely thick skinned.

You've answered in this thread three times!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #89 on: 30 Jan 2015, 12:20 »

Have I?

It's been running so long I always forget whether I replied or not /o\ Without going back to read my previous answers, I don't suppose much has changed xD

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8