Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sleepers are an ancient culture that disappeared?

Author Topic: Character - Kyllsa Siikanen  (Read 1312 times)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
Character - Kyllsa Siikanen
« on: 28 Apr 2013, 11:49 »

A bit of background on Kyllsa, since it seems she's gonna be here a while (( skills are a gooo, she'll be a mining barge pilot soonish anyways ))

Name: Kyllsa Vajka Siikanen
DOB: 10-19-63 (Approximate)
POB: Matar
Height: 1.68 m
Weight: 60 kg

Kyllsa was born to Vajka Siikanen and Nejko Lejvur of the Late-Rise Clan. Her father and mother never married, and she has not seen or heard from her father since she was four years old. Her mother died when she was twelve, and Kyllsa spent the rest of her adolescence with her aunt and uncle. Her Voluval mark is "Loki's Moon", a mark named after the final phase of the moon when its crescent is at its thinnest. A shaman's mark, but one which comes with several social restrictions on the bearer, Kyllsa spent a period of time with several different Sebiestor clans, learning from various elders, until finally settling with the Star-Fire clan, who were without a shaman at the time.

Kyllsa's Voluval mark, along with her society's restrictions which accompany it, have shaped her life, and she has become very proud to bear it as she has grown older. Kyllsa is one of very, very few of her clan to have received a formal education, earning a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Republic University - much of it being completed remotely - and recently, has been working on earning her Master's. Kyllsa has been a guest lecturer at several universities throughout the Republic and Federation, speaking on topics from religion to history.

Kyllsa has had a good bit of experience working with capsuleers in a handful of different corporations, and overall enjoys their company. Kyllsa is very patient, calm, and thorough, possessing virtually none of the fiery temper that people of her Tribe are known for. She enjoys a good book and a snuggly sweater far more than combat, which she actively avoids, though she is quite capable of defending herself from most attackers if she must. She shares the Sebiestor affinity for creamsicles and their allergy to Zippies™ brand snacks, but virtually never drinks - one of the restrictions placed upon her. Unusually for Minmatar, she prefers long sleeves much of the time, her only visible tattoos being her naming mark and those on her hands.

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !
Re: Character - Kyllsa Siikanen
« Reply #1 on: 28 Apr 2013, 14:35 »

Hoping and waiting to discover more about Kyllsa in rp :)
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2013, 17:12 »

I keep on mistaking her for Ava when she appears.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
Re:Character - Kyllsa Siikanen
« Reply #3 on: 28 Apr 2013, 17:21 »

Hehe, theyre similar, for sure (( they are related, not directly )). The facial structures and features seem a LOT different to me, but I dont know? As far as hair and tattoo, well... there is like, 2 hairstyles I like, and like 1 facial tattoo.

Basically, Ava's RP has meandered a lot. I started RPing and writing her story before I knew much about EVE or its history, and wanted a "restart" in a way. Also, yeah, I'll admit it... I want a toon that is not in FW, that is not a combat pilot, because a lot of the time, I just want to log in and mine, or spin my ship, or maybe run a mission or two. Odd, but lately, I just have not been in any mood for pvp at all.

Basically, she kind of shares physical similarities to Ava; my hope is the similarities wont extend too far beyond that. I like Ava, but after 5 years of the same thing - and many mistakes made along the way - kind of dunno, I'd like a "do-over". I'll see how it goes.

I am NOT Canning Ava. I will still use her, and still pvp, still play with EM (I do love EM, ill say that) and do my stuff there. Just... want something else. Hard to explain.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2013, 17:49 »

10/10 would scram again

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2013, 17:51 »

I <3 Kyllsa.

Just saying.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 28 Apr 2013, 19:17 »

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger

Lyn Farel

« Reply #8 on: 29 Apr 2013, 06:23 »

Hehe, theyre similar, for sure (( they are related, not directly )). The facial structures and features seem a LOT different to me, but I dont know? As far as hair and tattoo, well... there is like, 2 hairstyles I like, and like 1 facial tattoo.

Basically, Ava's RP has meandered a lot. I started RPing and writing her story before I knew much about EVE or its history, and wanted a "restart" in a way. Also, yeah, I'll admit it... I want a toon that is not in FW, that is not a combat pilot, because a lot of the time, I just want to log in and mine, or spin my ship, or maybe run a mission or two. Odd, but lately, I just have not been in any mood for pvp at all.

Basically, she kind of shares physical similarities to Ava; my hope is the similarities wont extend too far beyond that. I like Ava, but after 5 years of the same thing - and many mistakes made along the way - kind of dunno, I'd like a "do-over". I'll see how it goes.

I am NOT Canning Ava. I will still use her, and still pvp, still play with EM (I do love EM, ill say that) and do my stuff there. Just... want something else. Hard to explain.

Heh, you might be following the same pattern than me. Getting older and all. :3

Anslol

« Reply #9 on: 29 Apr 2013, 06:39 »

Kyllsa looks like she is just looking away from someone who's just said something so stupid that her only viable reaction is to look at someone ELSE in a 'is this bish surious' sort of way.