Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raider ships have the same design and golden sheen as Amarrian vessels, but are mottled in rust-like vermilion? (The Burning Life p. 80)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moment of Truth  (Read 2932 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Moment of Truth
« Reply #15 on: 16 Aug 2012, 13:55 »

If, say, someone were to help you out by providing a PLEX, would you then spend your money on a character transfer and solve the problem?

10 points for House Caldari.

If you don't like the concept of taking other people's PLEX, and seriously can't decide, flip a coin. It's not like you can't re-activate the other one if you get bored with the first.

Both of these. I'd happily toss in to pay for part of it.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #16 on: 17 Aug 2012, 01:56 »

I suppose, at the core, what I'm looking for is validation (I know, it's terrible) on Azdan. Ever since things went south with Raze, I've been a bit uneasy about RPing an Amarr again because I'd really rather not piss off everyone I'm trying to play with.

I don't know your RP history as that was before my time, but I'll be honest and say from a completely self-centered POV, that I'd like you to continue with Azdan. I greatly appreciate the HolyAmarr-Aggro you've taken on.

Fuck what PIE, or CVA, or the "old guard" think IC. Fuck it with a rusty railroad tie, and then deny it access to tetanus shots. Let Azdan do what suits him, and stop fussing over what a bunch of senile old bastards flapping their gums from their wheelchairs will say or think.

Will there possibly be consequences? Sure. It's EVE; there's usually some sort of consequence for our actions. But while their characters may get ruffled feathers IC, I suspect many of them are cheering as players that you're doing something to get Amarrian RP kickstarted and attractive to people again.
That's beautiful.
« Last Edit: 17 Aug 2012, 02:02 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #17 on: 17 Aug 2012, 03:59 »

Malcolm forever!

EDIT: Or I'll give you plex for a Character Transfer and play two characters like I do.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #18 on: 17 Aug 2012, 06:04 »

Play however and whoever you have fun playing.

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #19 on: 17 Aug 2012, 06:29 »

I paid to renew Azdan's subscription and will continue trucking along with him. Haters gonna hate, as my wife says.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Desiderya

« Reply #20 on: 17 Aug 2012, 07:08 »

What everybody said. Play what you prefer to play, in the end you're paying for this game to have fun, not to appease other people.
Although I'd have paid for the character transfer if I would've been in your shoes, for various reasons. ;)

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #21 on: 17 Aug 2012, 07:54 »

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #22 on: 17 Aug 2012, 09:33 »

I paid to renew Azdan's subscription and will continue trucking along with him. Haters gonna hate, as my wife says.

\o/

The only sorrow is that Azdan came along too late. 

With his awesome presidential hair, he could have certainly helped Kyber figure out how to be a stylish Amarrian with a perfect coif. 

Also, I think Amarrian is RP on hard mode, in that its big risk, big return, but likely could be a lot of fun.  Good luck with it.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #23 on: 17 Aug 2012, 09:37 »

With his awesome presidential hair, he could have certainly helped Kyber figure out how to be a stylish Amarrian with a perfect coif. 

Alas, I mostly keep Kyber around on the same account as my current face to play him if the mood strikes me. Not consistently enough for any fashion revelations, at any rate. Sorry. :c

As far as the character goes, I think you made the better choice just to stick with the one you prefer at the moment. RP's meant to be for enjoyment (hence why I started a new face to toy around with some different character perspectives and archetypes).

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #24 on: 17 Aug 2012, 09:39 »

Alas, I mostly keep Kyber around on the same account as my current face to play him if the mood strikes me. Not consistently enough for any fashion revelations, at any rate. Sorry. :c

As far as the character goes, I think you made the better choice just to stick with the one you prefer at the moment. RP's meant to be for enjoyment (hence why I started a new face to toy around with some different character perspectives and archetypes).

Youre such a tease. 

Who is it??
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Jev North

« Reply #25 on: 17 Aug 2012, 09:41 »

..o ho, I think I just figured it out.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: 17 Aug 2012, 12:37 »

Amarr needs Azdan. ;)
Pages: 1 [2]