Archives > Katacombs

Re: OOC Discord Server

(1/2) > >>

Tressith_Sefira:
If you join this discord, you are putting yourself at risk. Member(s) of the moderation team associate with and may have helped individuals collect and release information about someone in real life, including real life name and location. Please be careful.

kalaratiri:
Um... What? That is a pretty serious accusation and not one I've heard anything about before.

Care to send me a message explaining that?

MakotoPriano:
Wait, whaaaaat?

As Kala said. Please do get in touch. Doxxing is a serious breach of trust at the very least.

Ché Biko:
Well, there is the #irl channel...

MakotoPriano:
I should add:

Even as a moderator on the server, none of us can see the slightest bit of information on individual users. As such, being on the server cannot, on a structural basis, expose yourself to doxxing.

That said, Tressith, please do get in touch. If a moderator had active involvement in doxxing, then that'd be a rather serious mark against them. I've checked with Aradina, and she'll absolutely take steps if we have proof of malfeasance. Please understand, though, that at present this is a bit vague, and we've nothing to go off of for investigating and taking action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version