Archives > Katacombs

Re: direction of eve storyline ?

(1/3) > >>

Evi Polevhia:

--- Quote from: Mizhara on 21 Jun 2018, 09:43 ---I think I'll keep having my character ignore those far-fetched stories.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to you starting to ignore those far-fetched stories in the first place rather then actively and diarrheticly shitting on people trying to write some fucking RP on the forums.

E: Catacomb this if you want but I maintain this point.

Mizhara:
Oh cry some more. Maybe RP within the same game everyone else plays in, instead of trying to invent a new one?

Mizhir:

--- Quote from: Evi Polevhia on 21 Jun 2018, 09:51 ---
--- Quote from: Mizhara on 21 Jun 2018, 09:43 ---I think I'll keep having my character ignore those far-fetched stories.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to you starting to ignore those far-fetched stories in the first place rather then actively and diarrheticly shitting on people trying to write some fucking RP on the forums.

--- End quote ---
IGS would be a much nicer place if people learned how to move on rather than shit up each other's threads.

No fun creativity allowed  :roll:

kalaratiri:
The game as-is is an extremely limited platform for storytelling. It's like trying to write an engaging character-driven epic using nothing but rock, paper, scissors.

MakotoPriano:
Folks, while we might disagree on a number of points, let's perhaps not fling poo at each other?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version