Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sansha Kuvakei was an industrial mogul before founding his Nation? Moar here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Where do your characters live?  (Read 6501 times)

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
Re: Where do your characters live?
« Reply #15 on: 19 Sep 2011, 12:47 »

Lies.

Victoria has tunneled under and into Mitty's house and now lives in hidden basement corner.

<.<

Just don't tell Aldy, Vicky likes listening to him sing in the shower.

... or does he already know?  >.>

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #16 on: 19 Sep 2011, 13:00 »

Myyona lives out of a freighter with all the luxuries that brings.

Jowen lives in on of the Carthum Cong. stations in Madirmilire. He is a bit of a slop so the Minmatar CQ is pretty much his style.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #17 on: 19 Sep 2011, 16:31 »

Ethan pretty much sees captain's quarters as a place to decant, get a shower and get some clothes on.

He has a few extravagantly luxurious apartments in Veto Corp's various spheres of operation that he shares with Kyoko. The most notable is their Penthouse in TXW where the corporation operates from.

No expense spared of course, and every luxury one could think of given his wealth.

He also has a large suite on board his Archon class VCS Heretic in case he ever has to rest in the field while the corporation is deployed on a Nomadic operation.

As for planetside estates, he still owns the title to his family's estate on the sandy dustball of Duripant IV, being the eldest child. It's frozen along with his family's sizeable list of assets given Ethan's wanted status inside the Federation.

The jewel of his collection is a large planetside estate that he calls home. A well hidden location that contains a huge beach-front two level glass fronted home that overlooks an enormous azure lagoon and forms the centrepiece of a private resort and retreat.

It was built as a birthday gift for Kyoko, somewhere they can spend time together fishing, diving, powerboating, swimming and relaxing. He eventually intends to retire there when he gets tired of blowing people up and taking their shit  :D

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #18 on: 20 Sep 2011, 05:26 »

Will eventually have Seriphyn buy a house in that Gallente station biodome city thing. ATM, the militia office quarters probably, for the most part.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #19 on: 20 Sep 2011, 09:18 »

It was built as a birthday gift for Kyoko, somewhere they can spend time together fishing, diving, powerboating, swimming and relaxing. He eventually intends to retire there when he gets tired of blowing people up and taking their shit  :D

This is not scientifically possible. Well established science says Verone is at any time contemplating ransoming you  :twisted:
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 20 Sep 2011, 16:12 »

Esna has quarters in Mercy's Keep as well, and when in empire space rents quarters in whatever station he is basing out of (at the moment it is Huola; in previous times it would have been in Mamet or Ratillose).

Additionally, Esna has quarters aboard his Archon, and perhaps more unusually has financed the restoration of a couple of deadspace asteroid mines to serve as private retreats when he wants to get away and not be found.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #21 on: 21 Sep 2011, 10:26 »

This is not scientifically possible. Well established science says Verone is at any time contemplating ransoming you  :twisted:

:3

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #22 on: 21 Sep 2011, 13:03 »

Ghost's position as an overseer is demanding on him IC. His time in the Capsule (when I'm logged in) is actually his rest/break time, more often than not, because of the attention one needs to Capsuleer. Otherwise, he's occupied with running the different administration needs of the Foundations when I'm logged off.

[spoiler]
Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over
[/spoiler]
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #23 on: 21 Sep 2011, 13:59 »

In spaaaaaec! :portal:

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #24 on: 21 Sep 2011, 16:49 »

I'd say Mammal lives in an apartment on the Intaki V-V Station. Something modest.

If there was a ship he called home, it would be his Thanatos. Only because it's cool, not because I fly it often.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #25 on: 21 Sep 2011, 21:44 »

Simca has quarters on pretty much all her ships. Something she stole from Kat when they first started dating. She is currently working on building a larger 'townhouse' style suite in a few of her battleships. She is trying to get Kat to buy a penthouse in the biodome in Intaki V-V station. At some point she might even buy a beach house or build one just as a place she can get away from it all completely.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #26 on: 22 Sep 2011, 02:28 »

John has his quarters near the V-V I-RED Hangers, but tends to nap in his office.

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #27 on: 22 Sep 2011, 17:24 »

James entertains visitors, takes meetings etc, in rooms on the Federal Intelligence Office Assembly Plant station above Halle VII - Moon 6.  His “home”, where his family resides is on Bourynes II.

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
« Reply #28 on: 23 Sep 2011, 09:48 »

Shalee lives at Mercy's Keep in Amarr, our headquarters for the corp, for the majority of the time.  Her suite is inside a turret- despite Aldrith's insistance that the Keep is mostly underground.  I wanted a turret! (Lyn got a window)

Whenever she's too tired to travel back she stays in Huola, an apartment on the 24th station.

Being a capsuleer with disposable income, she also keeps apartments on the EFA station in Amarr, Kourmonen, and Arzad.

I think the most impressed I've ever been with someone's living arrangements was Vincent's flagship, it was gorgeous from what I remember of it.

Norrin Ellis

« Reply #29 on: 23 Sep 2011, 13:16 »

Norrin spent his last midshipman cruise aboard the Venture Racing flagship, a Navy-issue Megathron converted into a sort of floating hotel.  When funds permitted, he commissioned his own Navy-issue Megathron and had her refit to suit his personal taste.  Coincidentally, Norrin is now the CEO of Venture Racing and, therefore, also commands the team flagship, as well.

When traveling outside of his usual home system, Norrin typically pilots a Navy-issue Dominix, which serves adequately as a home away from home.  The family estate on Gallente Prime is his original home, and he occasionally drops by there to visit his parents.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4