Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Both Black Ops and Titans create artificial wormholes with their respective jump portal generators?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: If you could hang out with your character for 1 day.....  (Read 5337 times)

Anslol

Re: If you could hang out with your character for 1 day.....
« Reply #45 on: 16 Jul 2013, 07:26 »

I said it once, I'll say it again; we'd perform the greatest live show ever, and rock Madison Square for 10 hours. Straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
What is this I don't even... my mind, my ears, my soul! Why have I never come upon this on the interwebs before?!

As for the topic, I dunno. Kor being my only active RP character, he more or less shares many characteristics with me (to more toned up or toned down extremes, of course). We'd just probably plot how to find and kill Heth and the rest of the Provists over a nice cup of tea.

I've much to teach you young one. Follow me, into the rabbit hole...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0Jn-d8_Co

Lyn Farel

« Reply #46 on: 16 Jul 2013, 12:34 »

That would be rather embarrassing.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #47 on: 16 Jul 2013, 15:19 »

I really don't think I could hang out with my character at all. If my character were real, his spaceships would be real as well. As such, he'd be completely uninterested in meeting his creator, completely aware of his absolute technological supremacy, and already busy pounding the capital cities of Earth into submission with orbital bombardment, demanding ransoms of the finest cocaines and daughters this miserable sogball has to offer. I'd probably be one of the dead written off in the initial assault, considering capsuleers view megaton-scale warheads as bullets for their space guns.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #48 on: 16 Jul 2013, 15:28 »

I said it once, I'll say it again; we'd perform the greatest live show ever, and rock Madison Square for 10 hours. Straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
What is this I don't even... my mind, my ears, my soul! Why have I never come upon this on the interwebs before?!

As for the topic, I dunno. Kor being my only active RP character, he more or less shares many characteristics with me (to more toned up or toned down extremes, of course). We'd just probably plot how to find and kill Heth and the rest of the Provists over a nice cup of tea.

I've much to teach you young one. Follow me, into the rabbit hole...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0Jn-d8_Co

* Korsavius squeezes into the same hole Anslo is in...

I couldn't resist.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Anslol

« Reply #49 on: 17 Jul 2013, 07:45 »

Slut.

Synthia

• Omelette
  • I ruin RP by existing
« Reply #50 on: 17 Jul 2013, 12:13 »

I would probably receive 1+ Explanatory Leaflets.

Maybe go look at Things, such as a natural history museum, or zoo, or other sort of tourist thing. Synthia is probably an ideal companion for visiting art galleries and so on. very patient and so forth.
The Explanatory Leaflet is a Leaflet that Explains.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #51 on: 18 Jul 2013, 13:36 »

Probably we'd have moments of awkwardness interupted with philosophical discussions, soon accompanied with the drinking of scotch and the smoking of weed.
-OOChé

AOkazon

• Wetgraver
  • 'zis is going to be ze awezome.
« Reply #52 on: 18 Jul 2013, 19:16 »

We'd have coffee; then I'd try my best to keep up with the party but I'd fail and go to bed at 10pm. She wouldn't probably call me again.  :ugh:

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
« Reply #53 on: 20 Jul 2013, 20:00 »

Katla and I wouldn't want to hang with each other. I wouldn't even be allowed onboard her ship, and if I somehow found myself there, I'd be ejected quicker than you could say "filthy neck-bearded dirtling".

Ruby would be much friendlier and ten times as scary. I wouldn't hang out with her either, if I could help it at all. I would likely smile, nod and gently shiver a lot, while doing my best to pretend that yes, I do like mustard cake, it's delicious.
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
« Reply #54 on: 21 Jul 2013, 19:15 »

If Kazuma and myself met in RL, he would probably try to enlighten me. Outside of that, he would probably use me as a instrument to spread the Amarrian religion to this planet.

So, in the end, I think it would end poorly for anyone not willing to convert, since he might use Vitoc on the planet.
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Pickled_Prawn

• Clonejack
« Reply #55 on: 27 Jul 2013, 11:55 »

I wouldn't want to hang out with Art, really. I RP him because he's a lot of things I am not.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]