Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You fly your ship from inside a pod, not from a bridge?

Author Topic: Re: I need a cute little RP newbie  (Read 642 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: I need a cute little RP newbie
« on: 31 Jan 2013, 18:16 »

It's actually going to be a round-table discussion of RP culture for themittani.com, the best news site for anything Eve related.

Well, aren't we a biased. Are there no other sites out there for EVE related news that could contend with this wonderfully neutral claim of yours?

I also loved your introduction, btw, writing off everyone of a specific age in-game as bitter people hating ourselves, everyone else and the game itself.

You really know how to make a great impression, don't you. :roll:

[mod]This post fails to be anything like constructive. If you don't have anything to contribute to a thread, don't hit post.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2013, 20:23 by Silver Night »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: I need a cute little RP newbie
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2013, 20:22 »

Quote from: Isis
It's actually going to be a round-table discussion of RP culture for themittani.com, the best news site for anything Eve related.

Well, aren't we a biased. Are there no other sites out there for EVE related news that could contend with this wonderfully neutral claim of yours?

I also loved your introduction, btw, writing off everyone of a specific age in-game as bitter people hating ourselves, everyone else and the game itself.

You really know how to make a great impression, don't you. :roll:

I'm going to say this again.  Almost everything I say is tongue in cheek.  Cripes.  Can I get a price check on a sense of humor in Jita?
Side note.  Who says that I am supposed to be unbiased when it comes to eve news websites? I'm not neutral.  Not in the slightest.  Nor will I be.  Glad we cleared that up, hun.

[mod]Response to modded post[/mod]