Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Re: Oh, seems like the Jove...  (Read 581 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Oh, seems like the Jove...
« on: 23 Nov 2011, 14:21 »

[mod]Please do not insult other players. [/mod]

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11652640

Edited for a slightly more up to date battle report. Unsurprisingly, PL brought the cap fleet. Guess what happened next?  :s

Thank you CCP, for force-feeding the saddest collection of useless, spineless shit-heads in this game with your nice high-prize items. I'm sure this will help balance the absurd difference in money between your average high/low sec dweller and the monopoly-hogging null-sec blobbers. :roll: :bash:

And to PL of all people. Those people will go the way of BoB. Currently on 'win every time no matter what you go to do' phase.

On the other hand, running about like loot-pinatas in the hopes that players profit from it is noble, in it's own way. It's just so fucking annoying to have to say 'yeah, saw this coming days ago' to myself when I predicted this kind of situation.
« Last Edit: 24 Nov 2011, 02:06 by Morwen Lagann »

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Re: Oh, seems like the Jove...
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2011, 17:14 »

[mod]Post moved as quotes a catacombed post. [/mod]

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11652640

Edited for a slightly more up to date battle report. Unsurprisingly, PL brought the cap fleet. Guess what happened next?  :s

Thank you CCP, for force-feeding the saddest collection of useless, spineless shit-heads in this game with your nice high-prize items. I'm sure this will help balance the absurd difference in money between your average high/low sec dweller and the monopoly-hogging null-sec blobbers. :roll: :bash:

And to PL of all people. Those people will go the way of BoB. Currently on 'win every time no matter what you go to do' phase.

On the other hand, running about like loot-pinatas in the hopes that players profit from it is noble, in it's own way. It's just so fucking annoying to have to say 'yeah, saw this coming days ago' to myself when I predicted this kind of situation.

I understand your sentiment, but I have to say that a lot of those 0.0 groups are not spineless, and are actually incredibly talented pvpers.  There's a lot, lot, lot of nonsense in those groups but there are quite a few standout FCs and pilots who are frankly amazing leaders and tacticians.
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2011, 23:13 by Ciarente »