Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The last time someone attacked the Jovians, it was the Amarr, at Vak'atioth, and the Amarr fleet was crushed?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Infiltration as RP  (Read 25672 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
Re: Infiltration as RP
« Reply #165 on: 07 Jun 2011, 14:55 »

in one of the threads on IGS at the moment, someone is offering to sell someone else the following:

standings lists, corporate forum posts, voice comms,

belonging to their opponent.

something about that, can't put finger on it, something doesn't feel right about it.
\o/

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll
« Reply #166 on: 07 Jun 2011, 14:59 »

in one of the threads on IGS at the moment, someone is offering to sell someone else the following:

standings lists, corporate forum posts, voice comms,

belonging to their opponent.

something about that, can't put finger on it, something doesn't feel right about it.

Its right if they RPed it.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #167 on: 07 Jun 2011, 15:14 »

I'm getting a pretty clear impression from posts that people think this debate is a hindrance to the discussion.  My suggestion is either to split it from the discussion or I can edit /delete my posts.

At this point, is the debate distinct from the discussion?

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #168 on: 07 Jun 2011, 16:01 »

Yes.  It's got big words n' sentences n' stuff.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #169 on: 07 Jun 2011, 16:57 »

I guess what I mean is that, from what I can tell, that's just the way folks are discussing the topic. That doesn't mean that it's wrong, just that the style of language leads some of the rest of us to move on. But I don't think it's separate from the discussion about infiltration, is it?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #170 on: 07 Jun 2011, 17:27 »

Probably due to the Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness that wore everyone else out.

I'm getting a pretty clear impression from posts that people think this debate is a hindrance to the discussion.  My suggestion is either to split it from the discussion or I can edit /delete my posts.

Naw. Scagga is being ridiculously offensive with the "My definitions of RP makes your RP shit RP" crap, but the discussion is valid enough. I just can't be arsed being involved with it as long as it's only accessible to people willing to spend hours on quotefests.

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #171 on: 07 Jun 2011, 21:43 »

Regardless, I think I'm done with this discussion. I think I made my point well enough and then some.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #172 on: 08 Jun 2011, 07:52 »

Probably due to the Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness that wore everyone else out.

Naw. Scagga is being ridiculously offensive with the "My definitions of RP makes your RP shit RP" crap, but the discussion is valid enough. I just can't be arsed being involved with it as long as it's only accessible to people willing to spend hours on quotefests.

A bit harsh but I respect your view.   I do not think your views are shit, I think they are incorrect.  Being incorrect isn't wrong, most people are and are quite fine being so.

I can see how my posts became convoluted, losing focus as I became increasing pedantic in addressing every aspect of a post, even if they were irrelevant to the discussion.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]