Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Caldari State is made up of eight mega-corporations and has three major political factions?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Matari unity (Starkmanirs etc)  (Read 2627 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Matari unity (Starkmanirs etc)
« Reply #15 on: 07 Jul 2011, 20:06 »

Lyn: Little bit of this, little bit of that. The OP was hard to answer IC and equally hard to answer OoC, so it got mixed.

As for the Amarrian faith, that's a personal view of Miz. Anything I say is a personal view of me or Miz, or a personal interpretation. There's too little in Eve that can be taken as 'universal fact' for it to be anything else. I think it's a highly reasonable viewpoint to have, though, considering.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 08 Jul 2011, 05:46 »

Miz : Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Nmaro : I did not understand it was a question for an ooc summary of IC beliefs. Well yes, you might need to discover it ICly. I am pretty sure you can find some clues of this in some recent discussions on the IGS : I am refering especially to a thread that was all about "What is it to be a tribalist ?".

Isobel Mitar

• Egger
« Reply #17 on: 09 Jul 2011, 13:42 »

3) What about Nefantar who were former slave-holders?

Dunno if there's a mention of this in the news. I suspect it would give a pretty strong negative background, with varying repercussions

Just as a quick reply, this made me remember a related news item. I read it as meaning that the general opinion of former (now-defected) Nefantar slave-owners isn't very high:

Many of his fellow Nefantar are distrustful of Chorda, however. "He owned slaves," said Domash Kroil, a political opponent. "How can he face the leaders of other tribes? How can they not look down on him? The Nefantar would never achieve anything with men like Chorda in charge. We would forever be burdened by the dark treachery that those like him perpetrated against the Minmatar people."

( Former Nefantar Holders attempting to become tribal leaders: http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=3989&tid=3 )
« Last Edit: 09 Jul 2011, 14:29 by Isobel Mitar »
Pages: 1 [2]