Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The 'Crystal Boulevard' of Caille is both a high end shopping center and a vast shield of manufactured diamond for bunkers underneath?

Author Topic: The thread where you can post screenshots of your standings  (Read 1542 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

So where's the thread where you can post screenshots of your standings to prove to others how you've worked so hard doing level four missions to be a loyalist?

Right here  ;)

Factions:

and corps:

Dat Brutor standing.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Makoto Priano

Bamf. BELOVED OF THE STATE. At least so far as shooting red crosses is concerned. vOv

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger

Clearly I am an amazing roleplayer.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

+1
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Desiderya

Go run some missions you fraud.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

Holy shit Sofia, I lol'd hard. I almost missed the doge reference, until it hit me in the face.

Drakolus

Much Mission
Such Standing
Wow

Granted I think the only part of my standing that is "right" is that the Amarr hate my guts.

Vic Van Meter

• Omelette

Well, let's face it, rep stats are more of a game mechanic.  I wish I could do enough charity and civic service here in Columbus to raise my faction high enough, then when I kill someone the city shrugs and says, "Meh... probably still alright.  He'd have to kill five or six people before we started to worry."

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

My current faction and corp standings

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Alain_Colcer/standings

(don't have imgur account for pasting images)

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Well, let's face it, rep stats are more of a game mechanic.  I wish I could do enough charity and civic service here in Columbus to raise my faction high enough, then when I kill someone the city shrugs and says, "Meh... probably still alright.  He'd have to kill five or six people before we started to worry."

So, if I think this would be a great idea, does that make me need help?

Seriously, cracking up over this, thanks.

Vic Van Meter

• Omelette

So, if I think this would be a great idea, does that make me need help?

Seriously, cracking up over this, thanks.

Honestly?  I'm not sure.  I think I provide valuable services and citizenship to my community, and there are certainly a few people around here that we could really do without....

I should tell you guys some of my retail stories about meth heads trying to rob us and their shenanigans.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

Hmm, I had not checked my standings in quite a while, but they suit my character quite adequatly, pretty neutral, and SOE likes me the most. Yay.

Note that Sansha's Nation is mysteriously absent from the list...guess they haven't figured Ché out yet.
...Oh, and I guess having Sabik friends does have its benefits as well.

Oh, and I managed to lower my perfect +10.00 standing with Jarck Ferrite (CAS Tutorial agent or some such) to 9.57 or something. That's what you get for politely declining a combat mission twice.
-OOChé