Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Nugoeihuvi megacorporation is the only one of the 'big eight' with a large focus on the entertainment industry, and it is widely suspected of underworld ties?

Author Topic: Re: Current events c Star Fraction, Moira., Veto. and Rote Kapelle  (Read 659 times)

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain

:lol:

You really do deserve to lose your alliance, Jade. The people under you deserve much better.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com

I'd just like to point out, that receiving things like this really just confirm my point and make me happy that people within The Star Fraction see sense :

IGS Crap
Sent: 2011.05.20 19:22
To: Verone,

(OoC)

Verone,

I just wanted to say that I'm not big on the really insulting IC crap coming up on the IGS that's been directed at you and others, and extend my personal apologies OoC for any bullshit crap that has been written. The few interactions that you and I have had since my time in SF have been cool, and you have my respect (both OoC and IC).

Like everyone else, I imagine, I play Eve for fun, and lately I just haven't been getting that. I love the guys and girls in SF, but it's really become something of a disheartening experience to play after reading the things I've seen on IGS.

[NAME REMOVED] - aka [NAME REMOVED]

My response :

Re: IGS Crap
Sent: 2011.05.20 20:20
To: [NAME REMOVED]

It's not a problem at all, I'm used to that kind of thing from Jade, and from Andy OOC to be honest. He's been quite bitter and bile filled with me in the past. There's no reason for you to need to apologise to me at all, it's not your doing at all and I've always gotten on well with you the brief few times that we've spoken.

I can appreciate that you may feel his actions reflect on you as a member of his corporation though, so just for reference there's no hard feeling and no harm, no foul.

I've posted the whole story on backstage for people to read here : http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=2265.msg30248#msg30248

Hopefully it'll shed a little light on why things came to be and how much help i was willing to offer him from the outset. I'm sorry for you, and the other members of SF that haave to put up with this kind of negative PR while he froths at the mouth. I honestly wouldn't deal with it.

As for any offence you feel might have been caused, please don't concern yourself, I've got very thick skin.

Thanks for the mail mate,

Paul - aka Verone.

It's a sad state of affairs when a member of a corporation has to mail someone to apologise for the actions and words of their CEO and Alliance Executor :(

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette
  • Nothing ever burns down by itself
    • The Star Fraction Communications Portal

I'm afraid I don't believe those last Eve mails came from a current Star Fraction pilot and they certainly do not reflect the mood or commentary in our alliance currently.

As I have stated on this thread quite clearly the war to us is an entirely IC conflict and the SF membership is happy to fight it in space.

There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account

It's a sad state of affairs when a member of a corporation has to mail someone to apologise for the actions and words of their CEO and Alliance Executor :(
The circle of life is nearing completion.

The Star Fraction is becoming the Kimotoro Directive.

I'm afraid I don't believe those last Eve mails came from a current Star Fraction pilot and they certainly do not reflect the mood or commentary in our alliance currently.
Obviously a pilot so frustrated that they are going to secretly email Verone will have made their feelings known to you...
« Last Edit: 20 May 2011, 14:34 by Usagi Tsukino »

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

[mod]Insulting other players and speaking disrespectfully is NOT allowed on Backstage.[/mod]