Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Samuel Rackham Premium Caldari Ale is made with aroma hops from the widely recognized agricultural facilities of Haatomo III? For more, see here.

Author Topic: [T.R.I.A.D] The only player-run missioning agency in EvE - Minmatar FW  (Read 3661 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora

The Teonusude Republic Independent Agency Division has expanded into offering missions to not just the citizens of the EvE Universe, but also to those involved in Faction Warfare.  This means that you, no matter what your corporation, are able to run missions for T.R.I.A.D to gain Loyalty Points and Standing gain in a revolutionary new way of mission running – much like you would running NPC missions.  The difference being that there are no NPC’s involved – all combat missions are aimed at impacting the EvE Universe where we reward you for PvP Combat objectives.  

Whether looking for a new way of missioning for yourself or your corporation, a door into Faction Warfare or to join a  corporation dedicated to the defence of the Minmatar Republic and the offensive against the Amarr – our doors are always open.

LINKS

INTRODUCTION
“In mid-YC 105, a corporation known as SMaK Enterprises was born out of the tribal regions of Molden Heath.
They became renowned for their conflicts with Amarrian imperialists and those who enslaved the Minmatar race - a fire fed by the fuel of despite within the scarred memories of their CEO, DeT Resprox. Led into battle by their Fleet Commander, Skutter, they flew in a combined force with like-minded corporations within the Ushra'Khan alliance against their oppressors. Names became infamous in times of war - Annu and Alasse Cuthalion whose names will live on as champions into the future of the Matari young.
Time passed and many wars were fought with great losses to either side. As that time passed, the days of SMaK Enterprises ebbed and the time of the exodus saw the Matari tribes move onwards towards their own goals. The tribe of SMaK were disbanded and the former members sought out their own paths in the realm of the cruel-minded Reikoku. Here, DeT Resprox forged a pact with the narcotic barons of the Blood Raider Covenant, they too had been locked in a struggle with the Amarrian Empire. Profits increased as drugs were pumped into the foul veins of Amarr under the supply of Draclira Merlonne and slowly a new form began to mould itself from the hatred placed upon the Amarrian offspring.
The first shots had been buried into the Imperialist gut.
The T.R.I.A.D had come. “

MISSION RUNNING
T.R.I.A.D are currently the only player-run missioning Agency in EvE. As such, they offer missions of various types to the citizens (players) of EvE in a similar format to that of running missions for NPC corporations. Loyalty Points and Standing gain to T.R.I.A.D are built up as missions are completed.
Players from any corporation who meet registration requirements are able to run missions for T.R.I.A.D. Access to the Agents and registration is only possible via the web portal ingame.

Here is a brief overview of each Agent Division and the missions offered:

MARKETING
The Marketing division offers missions of varying types. Here are some of those types:
  • Courier - Requiring an Agency member to courier goods from A to B using the ingame contracting system. As Agency members rise in standing, they unlock higher value courier jobs. Loyalty Points and Standing gain are issued based upon the distance of the courier job. Isk is rewarded based upon the value of the goods.
  • Supply - Requiring an Agency member to supply x amount of goods at a set isk value to a specified location. Loyalty Points, Standing and isk is rewarded based upon amount x value.
  • Manufacture - Requiring an Agency Member to build an item where T.R.I.A.D part supply some of the required materials. The item is then given to T.R.I.A.D to sell (which may be couriered as a separate mission). Reward varies based upon sales profit and the original value of the item.
COMBAT
The Combat division offers combat missions against both NPC and PVP targets of varying types. Targets may be individuals, corporations or whole alliances which are currently negative to T.R.I.A.D in standing. Each Combat mission has specific objectives and offers bonus rewards to Loyalty Points based upon ship used to destroy your target and the targets' ship flown.

CAMPAIGNS
Campaigns allow Agency members to specify a starting time and location for a Fleet operation to take place. The first Agency member who accepts any Campaign is designated as the Campaign Fleet Commander. Other Agency members are notified on the website when a Campaign is taking place and are then able to add themselves to a Campaign as participants. Campaigns can last hours, days or even weeks.
Campaign rewards are given based upon the number of participants and the T.R.I.A.D standing level of the Fleet Commander.

STORYLINES
Storyline missions are offered to Agency members every 15th mission run. Storyline missions come in 1-5 parts to complete objectives which offer greater Standing gains and an item reward based upon the members T.R.I.A.D standing.

LP Item Store
As the corporation makes profits from trade and the ability to courier goods via the Agency system, a budget is used to purchase Tech 2, Faction and Officer items for distribution into an LP Item Store. This works in a similar way to LP Stores of NPC Corporations. As an Agency member gains Loyalty Points from running missions, they are able to accept items of higher value from the T.R.I.A.D LP Store which deducts the Loyalty Points value from their Agency profile. LP Items may require isk as part payment or other items in exchange.

STANDINGS AS A CATALYST
On a weekly basis, we log our Factional Standings - this can be found on our website through the 'Agency History link' or via a direct link HERE

Soon that page will also show a dynamic chart of weekly factional standings.

Campaigns and agency missions are automatically generated in support or against corporations and factions based upon our standings. For example, our high Minmatar Faction standign will see us fighting in support of the Minmatar Republic and loyalist corps, likewise we fight against the Amarr Empire and loyalist/slaver corporations.
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2010, 04:40 by DeT Resprox »
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora

The recent LIVE EVENTS Sansha Incursions played out by CCP saw the T.R.I.A.D Agency release a number of campaigns in defence of both Minmatar and Gallente space against these invasions.

Each campaign rewarded members with Loyalty Points for exchnage of Tech 2/Officer/Faction equipment.  Since launch of these campaigns some four weeks ago, 63 new agency members have registered.

Our latest agency objectives can be found HERE

To encourage participation and to add to the Roleplay aspect that these LIVE EVENTS bring, T.R.I.A.D continue to offer campaigns generated around LIVE EVENTS as they happen.

Our Missioning Agency is geared towards offering players an alternative way of gaining Loyalty Points in exchange for Items from our own LP Item Store, much like running NPC missions.

All LIVE EVENTS which have taken place in Minmatar and Gallente space have had campaigns generated against them, offering rewards to players for defence against the Sansha Incursions.  Due to our standings and background, we do not offer Campaings or missions against LIVE EVENTS in Caldari/Amarr or Nullsec space.

A total of 57 agency applicants have been taken so far during the LIVE EVENTS, taking our agency membership to some 293 members in total.

For further details on how you can register visit our ingame channel TRIAD AGENCY or our website http://www.triad-eve.net/ (ingame only)

Further details can be found on our wiki page: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/T.R.I.A.D_(Player_corporation)

Agency membership does not affect your current corporation status.

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora

I have compiled an in-depth year by year history of T.R.I.A.D which is viewable at http://triad-eve.net/help.html#wx.

Enjoy - it is a very very very big read but full of useful information :)

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?

Wow. That may have just doubled my knowledge about in-game history.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora

Glad you found it useful.  Thank you :)
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora

T.R.I.A.D feature in the December 2010 EVE Newsletter in the COommunity Spotlight section.  We are extremely honoured and mus say that this was totally unexpected :D

I'm looking forward to lots of storyline mission arcs set to be released into our missioning system very soon!

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora

New Incursion version of the site is now up and running - go check it out at http://www.triad-eve.net/.

You may need to reresh that to uncache old site links :)
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO