Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Jin-Mei homeworlds of Lirsautton III and V are called Chakaux and Chandeille respectively?

Author Topic: Hi Everybody!  (Read 1214 times)

Astromancer

• Clonejack
Hi Everybody!
« on: 10 Feb 2011, 21:22 »

After my initial fat fingering of my email address...  :roll:  I found the cookie that was preventing me from registering another account on the same computer and did so.  But enough about my being a dufus in registering for the forum.  :lol:  A bit perhaps about me and why I'm here.

I used to play a bit with a buddy on his 2nd account doing missions and such a few times a week.  Unfortunately for me, he moved for a job and canceled his accounts a while ago.  So rather playing games I don't like with my other MMO playing friends I decided to play F2P with them and spend my cash on EVE.

So yeah, blahblahblah... Who cares right?  Well I suppose none of you... :lol:

But why I'm here.  I decided to try and get an idea of where I'd like to call home before I start playing and do something like make an Amarr and get bunches of standings and then find out about a Matari corp that looks awesome.  Trying to plan ahead... Like that'll work...

So I was hoping you guys might be able to help me with the finding some friends part?  Not sure if I should post about that here or the career center?

::TLDR::
Hi!  I'm looking for friends, want to be friends?  I has cookies!  :D

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
Re: Hi Everybody!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2011, 22:15 »

ohi. :D
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2011, 23:39 »

Why hello there.

Alternately, make a char of any race and be Amarrian loyalist. 'cuz we're awesome and stuff. /shamelessplug. :P

Anyhow, hello and welcome. Please feel free to ask questions. Answers will always be forthcoming, although not always useful (they may instead involve kittens, pastries, slavery, and kittens eating pastries).
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2011, 05:19 »

Hi Dr. Nick~!
Uh, cookies are over there- *points in several directions at once* though I'd avoid the plain ones. They're a bit old looking. Maybe circa 1993. Don't mind the local Sansha, they just want hugs. Any Amarr named Esna are only out to enslave you, and be wary of colourful candies given out be sharp dressed men.
Oh, and donate to the Clan Kielle, they need money for the CEO to spend on shiney things. For, uh, the children. Yes, that's it. We're looking after children. Not to buy shiney ships or anything, obviously.
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2011, 05:27 »

Welcome  :P

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #5 on: 11 Feb 2011, 05:51 »

Sup'

If anything he should be donating to the Kybernetes Moros Relief Fund. For only 100ISK, you can give that man a sandwich for the day.

Astromancer

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 11 Feb 2011, 12:30 »

Quote from: Esna Pitoojee
(they may instead involve kittens, pastries, slavery, and kittens eating pastries).

Hmmm... Kittens eating pastries! :lol:   Wait... Enslaved kittens eating pastries?  :eek:

Quote from: DosTuMai
Don't mind the local Sansha, they just want hugs.

Sounds dangerous... They might try and use one of those thought control chippy thingies on you?

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 11 Feb 2011, 17:08 »

(they may instead involve kittens, pastries, slavery, and kittens eating pastries).

Hmmm... Kittens eating pastries! :lol:   Wait... Enslaved kittens eating pastries?  :eek:

I was unable to find enslaved kittens eating pastries. This is probably because Cats have long since enslaved us for free food and cuddles, making it rather hard for us to enslave them back.

I was, however, able to find this. (Warning: Observation may result in exposure to dangerous levels of cute. Watch with caution.)
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2011, 17:10 by Esna Pitoojee »
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #8 on: 11 Feb 2011, 18:28 »

Hmmm... Kittens eating pastries! :lol:   Wait... Enslaved kittens eating pastries?  :eek:

Quote from: DosTuMai
Don't mind the local Sansha, they just want hugs.

Sounds dangerous... They might try and use one of those thought control chippy thingies on you?

Not at all dangerous.

Rainbows and candy, everywhere.

All the time.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Astromancer

• Clonejack
« Reply #9 on: 12 Feb 2011, 00:44 »

I was unable to find enslaved kittens eating pastries. This is probably because Cats have long since enslaved us for free food and cuddles, making it rather hard for us to enslave them back.

I was, however, able to find this. (Warning: Observation may result in exposure to dangerous levels of cute. Watch with caution.)

Very true that they have, crafty lil buggers!  ;)

And much like a small child the cat just eats the frosting! :lol: