Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

DED has very long-standing military laws governing the conduct of its officers.

Author Topic: [Character] Half Cocked Jack  (Read 1043 times)

Half Cocked Jack

• Clonejack
[Character] Half Cocked Jack
« on: 17 May 2011, 11:43 »

The following format seems to be a standard around here, so I've shamelessly copied (from Seriphyn's Kiam Arreiz profile)  :):

<--Portrait

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet

Name: Jacques Bastiat Renoir
DED Callsign: Half Cocked Jack
Capsuleer Induction: YC 113
Blood Type: AB+
Year of Birth: YC 73
Height: 6'
Weight: 171 Ibs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Political Alignment: Legal citizen of the Gallente Federation. Resident of the Minmatar Republic.
Place of Birth: Penirgman IX - Moon 3 - Ministry of Internal Order Assembly Plant

DED Threat Assessment: Low

Personality Assessment: Primary motivators are learning and creating. Emotional disposition is generally shy and secretive, but invariably becomes curious and engaging once personal familiarity and comfort are established. Exhibits a surreal sense of humor. Thrives on positive reinforcement. Subject takes great pains to maintain decorum, or "a gentlemanly manner," in all but the most intimate circumstances.

Physical Assessment: Subject is generally healthy, with an average BMI and no chronic diseases. Was successfully treated for symptoms of depression and mild antisocial disorder YC 92.

-----------------------------------------------

I've been working on what I think is a fairly decent history behind Jack, which other capsuleers may or may not piece together through news archives and public records:

YC 73 (MIO Assembly Plant Birth Records entry)--Certificate: Djek Ferro. Mother: withheld. Father: withheld. Genotype: Minmatar, Sebiestor. Generation: 5. Owner: Arsalan Jamshid.

YC 80: (Amarr Certified News archive)--Charges of gross slave mismanagement and mistreatment levied against Arsalan Jamshid have been dropped after out-of-court private settlement.

YC 85: (MIO, ACN missing slave report)--12yo slave Djek Ferro, property of House Jamshid, was reported missing after a brief station-wide security malfunction triggered by CONCORD and smuggler parties exchanging fire at the undock. Authorities deem the escape opportunistic, and the slave is most certainly still on-station. Be vigilant.

YC 85-89: (Renoir Combine fleet manifest for flagship RSC Shaara, Captained by Combine CEO Etienne Gabbie Renoir)--Minor Crewman: Jacques. Federal work status: Minor migrant worker. Positions: Cargolift Handler, Apprentice Chef, Floater. All Certifications Cleared.

YC 90: (The Scope archives)--Freight mogul Etienne Renoir, the entrepreneur responsible for single-handedly building the Renoir Combine shipping and transit fleet, officially announced his legal adoption of Jacques Bastiat Renoir. With no natural children of his own, Etienne stated, "The boy is the closest thing to a son I have!" Federal Administration approved the adoption paperwork, making Jacques a full-fledged citizen of the Federation and sole inheritor of Etienne Renoir--including his much-coveted shares in the Combine.

YC 91: (Federal Customs agent observation)--The Renoir Combine seems to be really focusing on transport contracts across the Federation-Republic border this quarter.

YC 93: (Renoir Combine Strategic Plan excerpt)--Based on the YC 92 fiscal success of the 'Jacques Division' in expanding into Republic trade, Jacques Renoir is authorized to pursue the procurement of exclusively inter-Republic contracts. This division will effectively become our local Minmatar branch henceforth.

YC 93: ('Jacques Division' Communique: You Have the Reigns)--"All right, ladies and gents. This is the opportunity you've all been waiting for. You have your positions, assignments, directives, etc. I'll be in touch, but I trust you all. So go! Go and make us all an absolute shit-ton of money!" ~Jacques

YC 94-100: (Pator Tech School records)--Jack Ren. Honor Graduate. Major Studies: History, Anthropology. Minor Studies: Tribal Philosophy & Religion, Tribal Languages, Exo-orbital Mechanics.

YC 100-105: (Republic University records)--Jack Ren. Advanced Degrees Awarded: Matari Studies, Anthropology.

YC 111: (Interbus Shuttle Rental Return)--Renter: Jack Ren. Clearance Awarded: Republic Premium. Period: 6 years. Issued Condition: New. Returned Condition: Worn. Systems Visited: 291. Clerk Note: Holy *censored.*

YC 111: (The Scope archive)--Etienne Renoir, CEO of the Renoir Combine, passed away at the age of 87. Cause of death was a natural stroke. The fate of his business empire now rests in the hands of majority shareholder Jacques Renoir, whom Etienne made surprise heir to the family assets in YC 90.

YC 111: (excerpt from Jacque's final speech before the Renoir Combine Board)--Etienne selected you all for a reason. You are trustworthy, you work together well, and you know how to move stuff and make money. That's why I'm giving this combine to you. As we've agreed, my shares are being distributed evenly among the twelve of you in exchange for their cash value. This board of captains is now the sole, undisputed executive power in this company, and I am on my way to undertake other ventures in the Republic. I am purchasing the contracts of a few of my most trusted administrators from my old division, but other than that--here's the keys.

YC 111: (Republic Military School, Capsuleer Training Division Dept. of Admissions)--Jacques (Jack) Bastiat Renoir has passed testing and qualified to be inducted into the capsuleer training program.

YC113: Capsuleer induction completed (see top of post) :)

I don't think I've stepped on any canon. If I have (of if I've made up something flat-out stupid), please let me know. Besides that...nice to meet ya?

« Last Edit: 17 May 2011, 12:10 by Half Cocked Jack »

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Character] Half Cocked Jack
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2011, 11:45 »

Have really enjoyed getting to know Jack IC, and hope for more interaction.
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2011, 12:08 »

mah eyes

Could you change the blue to something else? It's basically unreadable on dark backgrounds.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Half Cocked Jack

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2011, 12:10 »

What was blue is now black. :)

And thanks, Ciarente. I'm sure we'll get to talk more.  ;)

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2011, 19:20 »

Well written and very interesting backstory - looking forward to running into you IC at some point!

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean