Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When EVE first launched, the highest and most dangerous NPC imaginable was a 50k Cruiser?

Author Topic: Looking for people to fly with (corp merger or alliance)  (Read 1434 times)

Graanvlokkie

I have been shopping around for either an alliance for my corp to join, or another corp to possibly merge my corp into. Up until now I have been looking at non-rp corps/alliances, but figured a post here may be helpful to.

At the moment we are looking for groups living in NPC 0.0 sec (having lived in Stain for the past few weeks I have really enjoyed NPC 0.0 sec), second option is perhaps SOV holding alliance, but alarm clock ops is not something that many of my members would join in with.

We are Sansha "loyalists". We would be willing to fly alongside other Sansha loyalists or allies to the Nation. We are also willing to join any non-rp group.

About the corp:
(Edit: Snip)

Let me know if you need more info.

« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2010, 01:06 by Graanvlokkie »

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Looking for people to fly with (corp merger or alliance)
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2010, 14:12 »

Too bad about the Sansha bit, otherwise we might be able to have a highly productive conversation... Good luck!

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #2 on: 02 Dec 2010, 17:15 »

Too bad about the Sansha bit, otherwise we might be able to have a highly productive conversation... Good luck!

This.

Of course we'd be fine with you joining our enemies in GW, RE-AL perhaps. They're negligible RPers, so no real issues to get in your way most likely but can respect your RP.

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2010, 08:24 »

I think I have decided against joining an alliance, based on how fragile even the largest alliances seem to be in this current age. Alliances dont seem to weather many storms, but a decent corp seems to remain strong.

So, the search for a decent corp is ongoing. Seems like it would be a non-RP corp as anyone with any ties to the Nation seems to get a cold shoulder, even from the Nations traditional "allies".

I think I have found a good target corp currently living in Curse, but any suggestions would be appretiated.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #4 on: 07 Dec 2010, 08:38 »

Curse? Oh, perhaps we'll find some roleplay of a sort after all.  :twisted:

Aodha Khan

« Reply #5 on: 08 Dec 2010, 04:28 »

See you in Curse.  :twisted:

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 09 Dec 2010, 12:24 »

I agree that alliances tend to be more fragile than corps. However, being in an alliance does not exclude having a decent, steady corporation. It's not an either-or; you can have the best of both worlds easily.