EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Character Development

[Character] Nauplius

<< < (2/26) > >>

Alizabeth:
Personally, I think that Nauplius was well in orthodoxy, except for the hell bit, which he acknowledged IC.  I liked the darker aspect of the Amarr, as so many people RP the liberal side of the Amarr.
You're right that sacrificing 1 million slaves is a line that was crossed and bravo for crossing it in such a splendid manner. (This is my inner goon speaking.)

Katrina Oniseki:
Uninvolved Caldari player here.

I think it's awesome you are coming out of the woodwork and announcing yourself like this. It really helps with the perspective. With all the sockpuppets and trolls this community has suffered, it's sometimes a knee-jerk temptation to accuse wildly controversial characters of being one. Having an OOC line of communication open is, in my opinion, a very important step.

Random question though, and I admit as my character had no bone to pick with your threads, I wasn't reading them in detail. Was the "hell" thing an honest OOC mistake, or was it something intentional IC, or was it something that actually has merit in PF? I'm not totally up to snuff on Amarr RP.

Samira Kernher:

--- Quote from: Isis on 06 Mar 2014, 12:46 ---Personally, I think that Nauplius was well in orthodoxy, except for the hell bit, which he acknowledged IC.  I liked the darker aspect of the Amarr, as so many people RP the liberal side of the Amarr.
You're right that sacrificing 1 million slaves is a line that was crossed and bravo for crossing it in such a splendid manner.

--- End quote ---

Yes, you're right. While at the edge he was within orthodoxy in a lot of ways which is what made him interesting/difficult to argue with. It was pretty neat with all the back-and-forth quoting of Scriptures.

I have to give kudos to you, Nauplius, for you defending your points so well. Threw me for a loop at times.

Samira Kernher:

--- Quote from: Katrina Oniseki on 06 Mar 2014, 12:52 ---Was the "hell" thing an honest OOC mistake, or was it something intentional IC, or was it something that actually has merit in PF? I'm not totally up to snuff on Amarr RP.
--- End quote ---

It actually has merit. If not for the one mission that says that Amarr don't believe in the concept of hell, there are actually more sources implying it exists than not.

Katrina Oniseki:
Hmm. Well, see that's more reading into it than I would have known. Hence why I don't let my character say much on your threads. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version