Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kaalakiota, or KK, is the largest of the Caldari megacorporations, and was run by Tibus Heth.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Blooder Raiders, Sanshas, and Guristas  (Read 7382 times)

Mebrithiel

• My main is my falcon alt ♥
  • Egger
  • A wild Meb approaches!
    • Blood Inquisition
Re: Blooder Raiders, Sanshas, and Guristas
« Reply #30 on: 16 Jul 2010, 05:12 »

Opinions are pretty neat, huh?  ;)

My fav: "Opinions are like assholes; everybody's got one"

I like what Revan throws up as player content, but that doesn't mean it applies to Meb a lot of the time. Apart from the fact that Meb comes from quite a different line of Sani Sabik beliefs and background, she follows particular kinds of Sani Sabik teachings.

The Apocrypha Revan quotes, is taken kinda like the bible of Sani Sabik. It contains heretical script in it that relates to self-empowerment to the point of finding a God in each person. I need to read up on the Takmahl, but I think they used it to destroy the caste system, where as Blood Raiders and Sani Sabik would use it to fortify their quest for eternal life and power.

You'd probably find a slightly different version of the Apocrypha in Revans hands and other Amarrian elite than you would in Mebs or the Covenants. Revans would highlight scriptures that support power and wealth, while Mebs and the Covenants would probably favour force and domination.

But then again, Meb might support Revan regardless of what her Apocrypha says, for reasons of her own  ;)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #31 on: 16 Jul 2010, 07:25 »

there is one piece from the Apocryphon that you can easily see ingame - the description of Sahtogas.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/The_Apocryphon
Apocryphon, Lost Passages.
"My word lies within all,
All it requires is the breath of faith,
To ignite the fire,
So the lost can find their way,
So the fallen can rise,
To take their place as my chosen,
For you are all my creation,
And are all equal in my kingdom."

If there are any other pieces of Sani Sabik scripture in existence, I don't know them. Maybe there will be some mentioned in exploration and deadspace complexes, but I'd have thought someone might have mentioned them somewhere.  :ugh:

Any other scripture quotes, you'd have to be wary of. If it's not in http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Scriptures it may be a player scripture quote.
\o/

Mebrithiel

• My main is my falcon alt ♥
  • Egger
  • A wild Meb approaches!
    • Blood Inquisition

Boma Airaken

• Egger
« Reply #33 on: 25 Jul 2010, 18:38 »

Boma opens a can of Bomaworms:

Quoted from the Thrice Illustrious Scriptures of The Awesomness of Boma who Doth Do the Boma:

"Sanis Ajoke
For vampirey people are lols
Rivet boots
Cannot take seriously
No matter how hard I try
Space vampire goth lols
Intolerance is recognized
Silly vampire is silly no matter what
Is a Hot Topic harr harr"
Pages: 1 2 [3]