Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That many tattoos in EVE are nano-tattoos created with microchips implanted in the skin, programmed to react to the wearer's emotional state? Read more here.

Author Topic: Caldari PF Collection  (Read 1903 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Caldari PF Collection
« on: 10 Jan 2014, 09:30 »

Does anyone know if there exists a collection or compendium of Caldari PF? I know there is an Amarr one and a Gallente one, but if no Caldari one exists I may begin compiling one to help newer RPers with their research. Especially since most links to news articles in the Evelopedia are dead links that just revert back to the news frontpage, it can be difficult to find interrelated information. Is this something people would be interested in, if it doesn't exist already?

Ollie

• Egger
Caldari PF Collection
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2014, 23:48 »

It's not quite what you requested, but several years ago some Caldari RPers sat down and discussed Caldari RP and lore from their perspective and attempted to extrapolate aspects of Caldari society not specifically mentioned in the lore from that. Most of the contributors to that effort are still active here so hopefully they can either point you in the right direction or smack me upside the head if I've misinterpreted what it was all about :)

Obviously that sort of thing is of use to Caldari RPers even after so much time has passed. I don't have the specific link at hand but if you google 'Caldari Dialogues' you'll probably track it down.

Jace

• Veteran
Re: Caldari PF Collection
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2014, 00:02 »

Yeah, I've read the Dialogues, Views of the Caldari, etc. I was just planning on doing a PF compiling if someone hadn't done it already. Things are so spread out over Evelopedia, and the various portals and category mechanisms are not very effective.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2014, 08:53 »

I'm going to assume that none exists since nobody has mentioned it. I'll begin working on one as a little side-thingy.

Shanty Anzomi

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2014, 17:37 »

Would be great if you do that :D

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan 2014, 10:34 »

With work and school, the progress on all extra stuff will be slow. But I'm still collecting stuff, trying to think of what should be in there and what shouldn't. I am also considering having two versions: one with content from the novels, one without. That being said, I am leaning towards just having them under their own section instead. They can't be left out entirely.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 05 Oct 2014, 14:34 »

Still no timeline on this. I organize bits and pieces as I have time. It will be a long time until it is finished.
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2014, 23:44 by Jace »