Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: What sorts of characters would you like to see more of?  (Read 12170 times)

Reyd Karris

Re: What sorts of characters would you like to see more of?
« Reply #60 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:11 »

Thukkers. Proper, nomadic Thukkers. I would love to see a corp that moved around all over the place and lived out of a couple of carriers  :D
You don't need carriers. An outcast Thukker band wandering hi- and low-sec in Mammoths and Rifters, mining and producing ships and ammo from local belts and disrupting local commerce for a short while before being forced to move on could be fun.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #61 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:22 »

Thukkers. Proper, nomadic Thukkers. I would love to see a corp that moved around all over the place and lived out of a couple of carriers  :D
You don't need carriers. An outcast Thukker band wandering hi- and low-sec in Mammoths and Rifters, mining and producing ships and ammo from local belts and disrupting local commerce for a short while before being forced to move on could be fun.

I love it!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #62 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:40 »

Mammoths would certainly work, but I picked carriers simply for the mobility and ship hangar bay :P
Also the added combat utility should it be required.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Reyd Karris

« Reply #63 on: 27 Jul 2012, 22:40 »

Mammoths would certainly work, but I picked carriers simply for the mobility and ship hangar bay :P
Understood. Have to start somewhere though, and carriers are kind of a big investment.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #64 on: 27 Jul 2012, 23:47 »

Understood. Have to start somewhere though, and carriers are kind of a big investment.

That's very true :) mammoths to blockade runners to carriers :D I think I may have to do this at some point. Maybe put some skills into industrials first though.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #65 on: 28 Jul 2012, 18:27 »

At airport, killing time on phone now that I have teh interwebz for the first time in three days. Set expectations for level of thoughtful input and proof-reading accordingly.

Re: Minmatar with clear connections to their tribes. It'd be lovely to see more, yes. There are a few of us around, though. Is one of the issues a matter of visibility, since it's generally  not "on" to have big inter-tribe discussions--especially ones involving disagreements--in front of outlanders?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #66 on: 29 Jul 2012, 05:22 »

-Intaki traditionalists who are not separatists

Hi.

Hello.

- Bastards -- screw this peaceful co-existence shit, I'm rich and fucking powerful;
- Minor factions (hello EoM and SoE secrit yo);

o/

• Cutthroat Gallente Intaki
  • Dangerous cults (EoM, Blood Raiders Secrit stuff)
  • Average Joes (Just going about my business, kthxbai)

\o

:arrow: Serial Killers

\o/
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2012, 05:32 by BloodBird »

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #67 on: 29 Jul 2012, 12:06 »

I just thought of something else I'd like to see.

A Gallentean drone-rights activist who believes Rogues have attained sentience and should be welcomed as another race at the political table.

The fun I can see coming from this... heh.

Jev North

« Reply #68 on: 29 Jul 2012, 12:49 »

This.

Also, Sleeper cultists.

Also also, Takmahl, Talocan and Yan Jung cultists.

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #69 on: 29 Jul 2012, 13:06 »

I just thought of something else I'd like to see.

A Gallentean drone-rights activist who believes Rogues have attained sentience and should be welcomed as another race at the political table.

The fun I can see coming from this... heh.

I do remember Kyber arguing that discounting the Rogue Drones as little more than chunks of metal with a distaste for people was a bit short-sighted. Never quite went as far as anything that could be considered drone rights, though.

Jev North

« Reply #70 on: 29 Jul 2012, 15:28 »

Advances have been made in that particular area already; now they have the same right to get shot for the bounties on their heads as most other non-Empire factions do.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #71 on: 29 Jul 2012, 23:03 »

I like all the characters I see and think we're a fairly diverse lot.

I'd like to see more Caldari characters with a strong bond to their parent corporation.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #72 on: 30 Jul 2012, 08:01 »

I'd like to see more Caldari characters with a strong bond to their parent corporation.

This is on my list of "alts I may make one of these days".

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #73 on: 30 Jul 2012, 10:05 »

This is on my list of "alts I may make one of these days".

What isn't?
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #74 on: 30 Jul 2012, 10:50 »

There have been a number of characters that see rogue drones as an oppressed minority deserving of "human" rights. And yes, we need more of that, I agree. :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7