Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aldrith Shutaq was once court poet and author in the service of the Etranhi Holders on Mishi IV? Read more here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: What sorts of characters would you like to see more of?  (Read 12072 times)

Reyd Karris

Re: What sorts of characters would you like to see more of?
« Reply #60 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:11 »

Thukkers. Proper, nomadic Thukkers. I would love to see a corp that moved around all over the place and lived out of a couple of carriers  :D
You don't need carriers. An outcast Thukker band wandering hi- and low-sec in Mammoths and Rifters, mining and producing ships and ammo from local belts and disrupting local commerce for a short while before being forced to move on could be fun.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #61 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:22 »

Thukkers. Proper, nomadic Thukkers. I would love to see a corp that moved around all over the place and lived out of a couple of carriers  :D
You don't need carriers. An outcast Thukker band wandering hi- and low-sec in Mammoths and Rifters, mining and producing ships and ammo from local belts and disrupting local commerce for a short while before being forced to move on could be fun.

I love it!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #62 on: 27 Jul 2012, 19:40 »

Mammoths would certainly work, but I picked carriers simply for the mobility and ship hangar bay :P
Also the added combat utility should it be required.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Reyd Karris

« Reply #63 on: 27 Jul 2012, 22:40 »

Mammoths would certainly work, but I picked carriers simply for the mobility and ship hangar bay :P
Understood. Have to start somewhere though, and carriers are kind of a big investment.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #64 on: 27 Jul 2012, 23:47 »

Understood. Have to start somewhere though, and carriers are kind of a big investment.

That's very true :) mammoths to blockade runners to carriers :D I think I may have to do this at some point. Maybe put some skills into industrials first though.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #65 on: 28 Jul 2012, 18:27 »

At airport, killing time on phone now that I have teh interwebz for the first time in three days. Set expectations for level of thoughtful input and proof-reading accordingly.

Re: Minmatar with clear connections to their tribes. It'd be lovely to see more, yes. There are a few of us around, though. Is one of the issues a matter of visibility, since it's generally  not "on" to have big inter-tribe discussions--especially ones involving disagreements--in front of outlanders?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #66 on: 29 Jul 2012, 05:22 »

-Intaki traditionalists who are not separatists

Hi.

Hello.

- Bastards -- screw this peaceful co-existence shit, I'm rich and fucking powerful;
- Minor factions (hello EoM and SoE secrit yo);

o/

• Cutthroat Gallente Intaki
  • Dangerous cults (EoM, Blood Raiders Secrit stuff)
  • Average Joes (Just going about my business, kthxbai)

\o

:arrow: Serial Killers

\o/
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2012, 05:32 by BloodBird »

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #67 on: 29 Jul 2012, 12:06 »

I just thought of something else I'd like to see.

A Gallentean drone-rights activist who believes Rogues have attained sentience and should be welcomed as another race at the political table.

The fun I can see coming from this... heh.

Jev North

« Reply #68 on: 29 Jul 2012, 12:49 »

This.

Also, Sleeper cultists.

Also also, Takmahl, Talocan and Yan Jung cultists.

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #69 on: 29 Jul 2012, 13:06 »

I just thought of something else I'd like to see.

A Gallentean drone-rights activist who believes Rogues have attained sentience and should be welcomed as another race at the political table.

The fun I can see coming from this... heh.

I do remember Kyber arguing that discounting the Rogue Drones as little more than chunks of metal with a distaste for people was a bit short-sighted. Never quite went as far as anything that could be considered drone rights, though.

Jev North

« Reply #70 on: 29 Jul 2012, 15:28 »

Advances have been made in that particular area already; now they have the same right to get shot for the bounties on their heads as most other non-Empire factions do.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #71 on: 29 Jul 2012, 23:03 »

I like all the characters I see and think we're a fairly diverse lot.

I'd like to see more Caldari characters with a strong bond to their parent corporation.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #72 on: 30 Jul 2012, 08:01 »

I'd like to see more Caldari characters with a strong bond to their parent corporation.

This is on my list of "alts I may make one of these days".

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #73 on: 30 Jul 2012, 10:05 »

This is on my list of "alts I may make one of these days".

What isn't?
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #74 on: 30 Jul 2012, 10:50 »

There have been a number of characters that see rogue drones as an oppressed minority deserving of "human" rights. And yes, we need more of that, I agree. :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7