Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

All male members of the Ardishapur family traditionally have their right hand amputated? See why you don't make the Emperor's mother angry.

Author Topic: [Character] Ameriya (Amy L'Agusta)  (Read 1526 times)

Sapphire

• "Glitch"
  • Clonejack
  • This .... is a problem
[Character] Ameriya (Amy L'Agusta)
« on: 08 Sep 2011, 23:11 »

Let me start off by first saying that yes, the in game in character abuse got to me oocly. There was a lot of it that I was not prepared for. It's one thing to murder a slave and know that people are going to hate you to making a fun loving, likes everyone, girl who get derided for having some simple cat ears. Yes, this affected my RP and OOC self negatively. I will try and keep this from happening again.

Quick profile.
School: UoC Degree: Biology, spec. Genetics.

Physical rundown.
Amy has had all of her clones modified. Every single one starts out with a base of perfect, or exaggerated slightly proportions. Flawless skin and other cosmetic modifications to enhance beauty. On top of that most of her clones have some sort of more obvious mod from simply ears to the whole suite that she has currently: ears, fangs, eyes, and tail.
She had her first mod at 14. ICly, all that she's admitted to was a full facial reconstruction. The reality is a little different.  Amy was born male, much to her dismay.  Since becoming a capsuleer her body has always been a made from scratch female clone, rather than a simple cosmetic alteration. 

Psych profile
Amy is a total pacifist.  She has, on multiple occasions stood still and gotten beat rather than resist.  Subject is laissez faire in her approach to life, preferring to "live and let live."  Three months ago Amy went through a very difficult breakup with her boyfriend who was emotionally abusive to her.  She tried to kill herself, but a friend found her and stopped the bleeding in time.  Said friend then introduced her to boosters, which she quickly got addicted to.
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2011, 23:12 by Sapphire »

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: [Character] Ameriya (Amy L'Agusta)
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2011, 23:14 »

Kat has adopted an unusually protective attitude toward Amy, for reasons even she doesn't fully understand.

Hopefully the two can chat more.

Catlin Underking

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2011, 00:46 »

Amy is awesome. Cat's intrigued by her, which is probably easy to pull off, but still.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2011, 09:03 »

Malcolm actually doesn't have anything at all against Amy or her body modifications. In fact, he's pleased to see people willing to express themselves in such a unique way.
His issue was primarily with the one incident of public nudity, which he was still willing to forgive and overlook as an isolated incident.

The primary fallout from Malcolm has been toward Miri because of the way she treats everyone who doesn't just accept her blatant disregard for decency and sense.
I apologize sincerely if I played a part in you getting OOC frustrated over the fallout.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2011, 10:21 »

Ameriya totally cemented how depraved the Gallente culture is to Mitty.

Good times :)
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Crucifire

« Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2011, 12:57 »

Cruci took her shot at the tail thing in the Gutter Press thread, it's what she would do. I'll try to keep it the last I make as I'm not actually interested in making anyone's life harder OOC, or to diminish anyone's enjoyment of the game, but I will say this much:

Build up a wall of resistance. People are going to frequently ridicule or groan in disgust when it comes to furrydom, and an MMO setting is no different unless you only ever interact with players who are into that. If you're not able to deflect these comments and not take them personally, then playing the character long-term and interacting with the broader community is probably not going to be very much fun for you.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2011, 15:01 »

Esna's more put off by her utter disregard for what he sees as common sense, not to mention the drug abuse...
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #7 on: 09 Sep 2011, 17:12 »

I'd have to Agree. Amy's drug abuse really gets to Kat.