Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Many medical services are provided by AIs rather than human doctors?  More on AIMEDs here.

Author Topic: Re: The Secret World  (Read 554 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: The Secret World
« on: 04 Jul 2012, 10:19 »

I don't know if you've been around RPers any (in any game, really, Eve included) but they tend to be whiny and overly defensive little wimps. A server named "faery" or any other spelling of a homosexual slur being the RP server will get the majority of them to piss themselves in victimized excitement and umbrage. "Y U IMPLY WE R GHEY?!" etc.

Desiderya

Re: Re: The Secret World
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2012, 12:31 »

I don't know if you've been around RPers any (in any game, really, Eve included) but they tend to be whiny and overly defensive little wimps. A server named "faery" or any other spelling of a homosexual slur being the RP server will get the majority of them to piss themselves in victimized excitement and umbrage. "Y U IMPLY WE R GHEY?!" etc.

It was more or less a dislike, since it doesn't really fit into a kind of game that leans more into the horror side of things.
But I guess if it helps you feel better than other people it's cool, we can accept your overly aggressive ways of expressing yourself as your way to voice your own individualism.

Btw, check out the launch trailer. It's beautiful.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Re: The Secret World
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jul 2012, 20:26 »

[mod]Quoted post is clearly inappropriate on many levels.[/mod]