Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: RP Societies  (Read 5581 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: RP Societies
« Reply #30 on: 03 Jul 2011, 07:28 »

As a newcomer in the RP scene, with a character who quite literally has near non-existent true loyalties to anybody or anything but 'the spirit of adventure'... I would love to see this. I'm not quite sure where to make my entrance onto the RP scene, and I think this would be a great way to start.

Have there been any developments of this idea, or should I be the first one to call an event out?

Kemekk

• Amarrian Ultranationalist
  • Wetgraver
  • Dei ta Reshios
« Reply #31 on: 03 Jul 2011, 10:14 »

As a newcomer in the RP scene, with a character who quite literally has near non-existent true loyalties to anybody or anything but 'the spirit of adventure'... I would love to see this. I'm not quite sure where to make my entrance onto the RP scene, and I think this would be a great way to start.

Have there been any developments of this idea, or should I be the first one to call an event out?

I'm in the same boat as you. And I'm not sure if anything has been started, but if you were going to try and start something I'd be willing to help.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #32 on: 03 Jul 2011, 10:16 »

an Amarrian ultranationalist and a Caldari thrillseeker. What a team, eh?

I was thinking of swiping that idea for a convention of new Capsule technology developments.
Pages: 1 2 [3]