Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When level 4s first came out, they used the Belt NPCs and not the lesser Complex NPCs?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New on SiSi - albino black people, dominatrix outfits and female podsuits  (Read 7634 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's basically that...identical, in fact. The same design is even available right now on SiSi.

Desiderya

I think it was posted in the thread on eve-o that these clothing items aren't finished yet and are not going to be released with Inferno. :/

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

Oooh, pretty.

I guess they got rid of most of the big ball of fire effect.  Some of those missiles looked like they just gave off little sparks, I'm guessing EM warheads?  Also, I see you had launchers that pointed and others (cruise and torps I guess?) embedded, do the mobile launchers do the more macross style squiggle trail and the embedded ones have a more ICBM path?

EM do indeed give off sparks, an cruise and torps fire 'out' of the ship and then towards the target, while all the smaller missiles are fired directly.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I think it was posted in the thread on eve-o that these clothing items aren't finished yet and are not going to be released with Inferno. :/

Yes, that's what CCP Karkur said on the thread I put up. I got some pretty nice screenshots of a couple of the outfits, though. >>
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

I got some pretty nice screenshots of a couple of the outfits, though. >>

And man, do those female suits screw with your body shape... if there's another "rear of the year" award, Stitcher may have to ban those due to artificial inflation.

Er, of the votes, naturally. :lol:
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain

Cool. Thanks.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Swear if I have to re-make Bacch to look like old Bacch again I'm gonna uninstall.

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain

Swear if I have to re-make Bacch to look like old Bacch again I'm gonna uninstall.

Can I have your stuff?
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Sakura Imoru

• Wetgraver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myihS77KPVI&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy :)

"Unfortunately, this SME-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights. "

What did you use as background music? :(

Desiderya

I must have watched it before theyt cought it. :/
Sakura, try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpwtGDUiF8 it's a different video showcasing the launchers nicely.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

"Unfortunately, this SME-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights. "

Huh.. Apocalyptica and Lindsey Stirling. Funny seems to be working most other places. I didn't even upload the songs seperately, I had them playing while fraps was filming :p

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Sakura Imoru

• Wetgraver

Huh.. Apocalyptica and Lindsey Stirling. Funny seems to be working most other places. I didn't even upload the songs seperately, I had them playing while fraps was filming :p

I guess the former is the reason. I really hope GEMA dies in a fire -.-

Alain Kinsella

• The Planet Miner
  • Clonejack
    • The Kind Healer

Pulled up sisi to check bomb launchers, since I did not see that yet.  Looked interesting, until I accidentally bombed myself when hitting the wrong button.   :oops:

Did like the new Purifier though, I was worried it would look like a lozenge or something, but actually looks kinda like a scarab instead.   :cube:

Disappointed to see no additional mens outfit, at least for Amarr.
Pages: 1 [2]