Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re: New Eden global political roster  (Read 480 times)

Publius Valerius

Re: New Eden global political roster
« on: 04 Apr 2012, 11:01 »

Problem was that there were explicitly drawn axes with no labels - and even if in this case you could have just done a circle and placed things around it at varying distances from the center, the clustering of different groups did kind of imply a relationship between their horizontal/vertical positions.

Which only confused me further as some of those groups seem more alike than the distances between them made it seem. :p

I know you like trolling  :P and bitching  :P .... but with CONCORD in the center and the pirate factions on the border.... and with the colors which goes from green (good), to red (evil); it isnt so bad and in this case more a style question.
Yes, I know labs would be better.... but never the less... it is a awesome chart; and it explains its attention almost from itself.... the same counts that every race got his compass point.
Yes, I know labs would be better.... but never the less... it is a awesome chart; and it explains its attention almost from itself.... the same counts that every race got his compass point.

Im Jacks lazy forum comment.
« Last Edit: 04 Apr 2012, 11:12 by Publius Valerius »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: New Eden global political roster
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2012, 12:08 »

[mod]Please don't post flame bait.[/mod]