Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Mission] The Drug Bust  (Read 3224 times)

Galen.

• Clonejack
Re: [Mission] The Drug Bust
« Reply #15 on: 13 Jul 2011, 12:10 »

I keep wondering if there's a way to crowdsource the collation and smoothing of PF without making us all part of Mercury.

That does come back to our good will -- a little strained of late -- and their willingness and ability to coordinate volunteers, even if that's the loose coordination of having a noticeboard of "topics we're focusing on" and allowing/encouraging us to drag out the relevant pieces of "world" and have threads where we discuss theories.

I´m afraid this work cannot be outsourced like that.
But i don´t see why you all cannot join Mercury if you pass the application process. I am looking for good writers and god knows they are hard to find. So if you would like to work on the EVE Fiction in a way you cannot anywhere else then please do apply for Mercury on the EVE website.

Also.. someone already registered "Galen". How annoying...

Galen

ISD Mercury
Team Lead

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #16 on: 13 Jul 2011, 12:50 »

\o/ for ISD people :)

I don't think i have the skills to apply for ISD. my writing "talents" mostly extend to drone-horror and bizarre means of identifying True Amarrians from Udorians. :)

Elsebeth and Eva and Verone and Horatius and Ken and Vieve and lots lots more are win though :)
\o/

Horatius Caul

• Words words words
  • Omelette
« Reply #17 on: 16 Jul 2011, 15:33 »

Elsebeth and Eva and Verone and Horatius and Ken and Vieve and lots lots more are win though :)
Are we talking about the same me?  :eek:
Pages: 1 [2]